3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
View attachment 103645

Overview:
The story is about a young protagonist who lost his job. Following his mother's advice, he decides to move to her best friend's house in Japan. From that day forward, he begins his perverse path to bribe every girl around him and become their master. The protagonist will have to face choices and relate to the NPCs to decide if and how much to corrupt them.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-11
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - -
PC Compressed: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Mac Compressed: - - - -

View attachment 103646 View attachment 103647 View attachment 103648 View attachment 103650 View attachment 103651 View attachment 103652 View attachment 103653 View attachment 103657
This is a pretty good game. Is there any way of knowing when you are as far as you can go in a given release? I looked at the walkthrough, but it seems to not be updated to the latest release, and it doesn't say how far you can go with each character.

Reactions: AlexCopper

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
could do a full step by step from v0.3.5 I started to play your game for a little while and I'm very lost in what to do.
It isn't that hard. Download the walkthrough to get started. It isn't updated to the latest release but it will give you a starting point at least.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
It isn't that hard. Download the walkthrough to get started. It isn't updated to the latest release but it will give you a starting point at least.
Yes I've seen the beginning but I've been locked up for a long time and I can not go forward anymore and I've repeated a lot of times to see if it releases things

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Yes I've seen the beginning but I've been locked up for a long time and I can not go forward anymore and I've repeated a lot of times to see if it releases things
I have only played it once. I haven't been stuck. I am playing on Windows 10. Maybe it's an OS issue.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes