3.10 star(s) 15 Votes
Nov 9, 2017
Just look at the "skunked" version at the top of page 21. That's about 330Mb and that's about how much content it has.
90% of these games are so big cuz the devs either aren't willing to "compromise" their quality or they just lack the technical know how on how to do it properly.
Still nice for me, but still.
That or they are trying to make you think big file size = lot of content.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I have the third break with Anna and the photoshoot with Aiko, but the second photoshoot event doesn't start (bring Anna with her). I think the dev knows it's a bug, so resolving it would be appreciated.

Start again the game because of that ruin the game experience. (No, everybody does not read the walkthrough. Say we read it only when we are really locked, with this bug for example, then we are screwed).

The game is not bad, but the ntr tag is not yet implemented no ?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Like so many others here, I can't trigger the initial photo shoot with Anna and Aiko despite having followed the walkthrough.
Upon searching this thread for clues, I find that I should have visited Aiko BEFORE I fed Anna the aphrodisiac. Whilst the walkthrough is somewhat helpful, a small omission like this has had me stumbling around looking for that elusive trigger. As a result, I guess I'll need to restart.
:(o_O
PS:- For those bitching about the size of the file. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 330 mb compressed version (y)

Reactions: Gaboris

CyberX

Feb 3, 2018
here for you man

Changelog:
-Fix most of the small bugs inside the game.
-Improved grammar for the first part of the game.
-Prologue remade.
-Most of the early scenes remanded with better graphics.
-Changed some characters' phone info
-Added sex scenes for every character with sex options
-Replaced almost every "WIP" alert with scenes.
-Now every character has different reactions based on the breaks level.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version of v0.4! (Should be fixed now!)

PC (245MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes