Seeking Mindconrol/Brainwash/Enslavement?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
So as the title says I would appreciate it if someone could recommend me some games with one or multiple of these themes it'd be appreciated

I would prefer female protagonist games with these themes but recommend anything you like and ill give it a look.
As for the enslavement since I said I like female protagonist games keep in mind that id like an actual slave path or game where there's actually content to play as the slave rather than an instant "Game Over".

I also tend to really appreciate games with good mechanics like for example for a brainwash game you could acquire traits that reduce your resistance like in the game https://f95zone.to/threads/sonia-and-the-hypnotic-city-studionaze.23432/
In an enslavement game, an example could be a willpower stat or something like that,.

the game doesn't need to be in depth at all but I do greatly appreciate thing like that from developers. Again, any recommendation would be appreciated and ill be sure to give it a look so thank you in advance.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
The ones that come to mind are as follows:
Agent of P.O.R.N
Caliross The Shapshifter's Legacy
Corruption of Champions 1
Tales of the Drunken Cowboy
Rough Landing 1
Rough Landing 2
Crimson Veil
Damsel Quest
Defenestration
Demon Town
Forbidden Book
Game Of Life
Game of Triggers
Kissing Therapy
Magical Camp
Mira Co Rescue
Monster Girl Dreams
Nefarious Evil Plot
Paraworld Heros
Sheroni Girls - The Tournament of Power
Tales of Ameria
The Last Demon Hunter
The Order of Light
Third Crisis
Trials In Tainted Space

All of these games contain content where your character is hypnotized in one way or another. Most of them are just bad ends only, or the hypnosis is part of a side plot, but others contain content that continues on after you are hypnotized.