4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bree_02.jpg

Overview
:
Mind Shift is set in a college town in the northwestern United States. You will take on the role of a male graduate student in psychology and budding hypnotherapist. Your goal is to make your lovely neighbor, Bree, your hypnotized plaything in the allotted time, all while earning your degree. Mind Shift is a combination of sequential exploration, puzzle-solving, and stat management. Over its multi-year development, Mind Shift's design goals have changed many times, from standard harem-builder to more character-focused and less sex-driven gameplay. Some hallmarks of the harem-builder legacy remain but all in all Mind Shift is eMC with a small e.​

Censored: No
Developer: Amalgam
Version: E
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Download:
Win: - - - -

Extras:

Last edited by a moderator:

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
I know you can for the main "narrative" window, but i'm not sure about the secondary windows... I don't think I've ever looked for it though. Is it really a problem on your side ?

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
"Mindshift Part I" is a good game...I play it 3 times...
Sadly to know amalgam got some family issue...
Hypnopics Collective have a official discussion...

Reactions: kanyenkye

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I know you can for the main "narrative" window, but i'm not sure about the secondary windows... I don't think I've ever looked for it though. Is it really a problem on your side ?
The game is text heavy and I've put main window to 14pts for the start, and after a while reading those 8pts in other windows becomes quite hard for me. Oh well, maybe I should get some glasses.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Check to make sure the game isn't set to read-only. For an "I don't know" reason, some RAGS files get set as "read-only" when you download them. Just right-click the file, open properties, and make sure that's not ticked.
Another fix(if the above isn't the problem) is saving the file to your computer when you download it. RAGS games won't start if you just download and open the file.

Reactions: Zollin and Mukallif

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
For people getting the unreadable error message, you need to install Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 from here

If you have 64 bit windows you need to install both 32bit and 64 bit version, but the installer readme tells you that too.

Edit: And if that is not enough, you need to enable Windows Media Player in Programs & Features->turn features on or off->Media Features->Windows Media Player (For Windows 8&10)

Reactions: Arkan

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
For people getting the unreadable error message, you need to install Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 from here

If you have 64 bit windows you need to install both 32bit and 64 bit version, but the installer readme tells you that too.

Edit: And if that is not enough, you need to enable Windows Media Player in Programs & Features->turn features on or off->Media Features->Windows Media Player (For Windows 8&10)
Thanks installing it helped

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Good thing I save my walkthroughs...
Edited walkthrough to get rid of "spoiler" tags. It now reads better.

Last edited:
Reactions: axne and IoriHCH

ting90

Aug 10, 2016
Cant seem to attend the Psy tech workshop.
tried going there at all the specified times(between 1600Hrs to 2100Hrs)
Help.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Workshops.. you get info from the billboard in the university courtyard
The word to end the poem is from a Shel Silverstein poem called "falling up"

Reactions: seyfer110

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
for the life of me. I can't pass the battles
can anyone help me, with a save or something?
Get the mace first from the chick in the forest, use it to beat the shield in the meadow, then use the shield to beat the spear at the lake. When you fight the demon just switch between the 3.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The very first "puzzle" annoyed me and I stopped playing. "how many triangles" me:"5" game:"no,6" me:"no,5" game:"no, it's 6" me:"it's fucking 5" game:"no, 6" me:"fucking 5" did this about 10 fucking times and game didn't allow me to continue... me:"fine 6" game:"the correct answer is 5, you are so ez to manipulate" me:"fuck you" game"you suck at working in a group because you weren't a dumb fuck. You are such a loner you do this the hard way" me"fuck you author, you're a dumbshit *closes game*"

So, if you can convince me this game isn't fucking dumb from here on out, i'll try again; if not, then I will keep away for I fear I will stab myself in the eye with a nail.

Reactions: krkarr

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The very first "puzzle" annoyed me and I stopped playing. "how many triangles" me:"5" game:"no,6" me:"no,5" game:"no, it's 6" me:"it's fucking 5" game:"no, 6" me:"fucking 5" did this about 10 fucking times and game didn't allow me to continue... me:"fine 6" game:"the correct answer is 5, you are so ez to manipulate" me:"fuck you" game"you suck at working in a group because you weren't a dumb fuck. You are such a loner you do this the hard way" me"fuck you author, you're a dumbshit *closes game*"

So, if you can convince me this game isn't fucking dumb from here on out, i'll try again; if not, then I will keep away for I fear I will stab myself in the eye with a nail.
It actually alters your stats. If you agree right away, you get this bonus to raising your GPA when you attend class, and while tutoring or studying. But if you hold out like a stubborn bastard and say you're fucking wrong multiple times, it add to your hypnosis abilities with more experience and you advance peoples "therapy" quicker.
In a nutshell, it pays to be a bastard but it also can pay to "go with the flow" depending on what you want to do.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote