RAGS Completed Mindshift Part 1 [Final] [Amalgam]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 2738

I am also stuck on Objective 1 because there are no Goddamn options showing for University Walk.
It's a dead end on the map and there are no options, I've even tried waiting.
I literally can't get to my class or explore the campus, wtf.
EDIT: Before someone tells me to check the walkthrough like everyone else who's asked about Objective 1, it's not there. I can only see 2c onwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mukallif

Aug 5, 2016
I am also stuck on Objective 1 because there are no Goddamn options showing for University Walk.
It's a dead end on the map and there are no options, I've even tried waiting.
I literally can't get to my class or explore the campus, wtf.
EDIT: Before someone tells me to check the walkthrough like everyone else who's asked about Objective 1, it's not there. I can only see 2c onwards.
You have to right click the icon which is left side of the "click to continue" button

Reactions: lance43230
Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else having issues running this game? I get to the part where you have to talk to Bree and then my game just crashes, tried changing version of RAGS and re downloading the game but to no avail. Help would be appreciated.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
This game is really picky on what version of rags you use and like all rags games it can still just randomly crash. Be sure you are using version is 2.4.16. Unfortunately the game really is amazing and worth all the hassles :(.

My most common problem is an infinite loop on the triangle test (It also doesn't help that you need to give the correct answer like 10 times before choosing the wrong one to get past the scene correctly), I have a few different versions of rags installed and normally one of them gets me past there and then I play the rest of the game on 2.4.16.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Mind Shift Complete (with Parts II and III) has been released in Alpha state. Get your info at (need a login).
contains known bugs and workarounds.
Important things to note:
- Chandra is technically in the game but I've disabled her for now. So don't go looking for her.
- Bree's "What's going on?" dialog is not as important as before. You pretty much only need it when you can't find anything else to do.
- Elaine is in the game, but right now the game is not designed for you to try to tank your GPA. I don't know what happens if you do so I'm not recommending it.
- SLEEP is very important. Make sure you get a full night's rest once in awhile.
- It should take 10-15 seconds to load a saved game so be patient and don't try to press anything while RAGS is doing its work.
- This game has sound throughout. The opening menu plays a tone when you click so use that to adjust your volume appropriately.
- RAG-DOS is active (called Command Prompt in the mapbox menu). You are not meant to use it unless there are problems.

Download from: (needs RAGS player 2.4.16).

Reactions: CouchPillow

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone played the new version yet? If so, what's your opinion

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It both has more content and less. A lot was removed, altered and/or broken when they went and remade it.
It's also only complete in the technical sense. Yes, you can go through the whole game and reach an ending. However, there are several missing images and a few placeholder scenes that seem to grow in number as you get further into the game.

All-in-all though, the game is worth playing. The story is well put together, and if you have the patience for the slightly buggy mechanics, the scenes are enjoyable.
Might be worth waiting until they get a fully complete version released if you aren't too hard up for a game to play.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Jesus this game sounds like its nothing but awful roberta williams adventure moonlogic bullshit

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Anybody knows the names of the models in the game?
Especially Bree, she's so hot...!

Nevermind - found it with the help of @Bloo

So first of all - thanks :)
And her name is Bryci Lea

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Did they fix the game at all or is still a Full Release full of placeholders and deleted content?

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
- this is the link where the creator posts his updates, last version is February 16th. I played it and it has Part 1 (almost?) finished and Parts 2+3 still missing a lot.

avantissimo

May 15, 2017
What is the phrase used to get the Cop to accept hypnosis?
Something to do with drinking but I can't get the correct phrase.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I finished part 1, and it was a masterpiece of progressive hypnosis, but clearly part 2 is way too bugged and lacks full intended content to be as good :(.
I hope he'll update the game.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
i can't find any words for girls hypnosys and is not in walktrough, anyone have a list ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote