4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
The online version is now 1.5 here the link for those not wanting to go to the first post:

Some cheating tips for non patreons by using the console (F12 on most browsers)
-to get into the quick start menu enter: SugarCube.Engine.play("QuickStart")
-to enable infinite action points: SugarCube.State.active.variables.infiniteActionPoints = true
-to enable skip option on minigames: SugarCube.State.active.variables.minigameSkipButtons = true
-to improve devdroid once you have it: SugarCube.State.active.variables.devDroidPerformance = 50
-remove fadein of text (sleep etc.): SugarCube.State.active.variables.fadeDisable = true

I think those are the ones most people here are interested in.

edit:
And here the changelog copied from tfgames:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know the variable to give yourself extra money?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I was using an older save but even on a new save I'm already a few in-game weeks into Continue the grind and also no random events at SynTech even though I visit it ~130 times per week, the new save doesn't have a fully trained up DevDroid yet but it does make just enough to make rent with one evening of washing dishes at EroSphere.

EDIT: finished training DevDroid, still have to Continue the grind and I've given up on the SynTech random events for now after several weeks of entering/exiting ~23 times everyday after putting DevDroid to work.

UPDATE: used the fully trained DevDroid to grind up to the 26th week of rent payment, has ~11k saved up, slept through weekends to expedite things.

UPDATE2: now on the 39th week with ~22k saved up, yet the grind continues. This is beginning to get ridiculous, at this point it's far more grinding than actual story or gameplay.
the changelog says there are only new event for Dr. Hart? are you sure there are new taxi events

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Pretty dang sleek. I'm not usually a futuristic/sci-fi person but I'm digging this. Engagingly written story with complimentary artwork, neat little mini-games (sorry, I like 'em), great background music playlist, and, most of all, a music player with a volume slider .... <chef's kiss>

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Did dev somehow mix up the directories? I don't know why, but in new game I only have one avatar to choose from plus a custom avatar (ver 0.1.5)

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Are physical changes only available by willingly getting them or can they be acquired while fighting the AI

VasaraGlyndark

Aug 8, 2024
Are physical changes only available by willingly getting them or can they be acquired while fighting the AI
It finally updated I see I got seemingly stuck in a loop where literally the only thing I could do was go to work, go to the other places and not be able to do anything, or go the club.

my only objective was listed as grind at work.

and I cooperated with the AI the entire time.

Reactions: HEBUTSUSER17

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
I think the new update is bugged, it wont continue after certain point. Just stuck on the grind part

Dyepurlahvar

Sep 13, 2017
hmm...no matter how fast I click the mouse I just cant resist against ava after getting unstable, is there a way to stabilize? I see theres a thing at the bottom of the character window about stress relief things but no idea how to practice that unless getting dunk and going to the club does something there.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
It seems the only path at this point is to get the implant, fail to resist (or just accept) AVA's guidance, get unstable, and then go through consultation sessions at the clinic that deem you trans. After doing all that you get an end of content screen. Resisting too much just leads to having no path forward as you need to be unstable to get the consultation.

moogoo

Nov 15, 2019
I gave this 5 stars when it first came out but I am getting a little worried however many updates later. Not much has been added in that time, mainly just tweaking stuff with the odd few bits of content.

May 7, 2018
I don't understand why these don't have the gay tag. If multiple people are asking, pre any kind of feminine stuff, if I want to suck cock they're gay. I know its foolish to think a game with the sissy tag would actually have enough content split between straight and sissy pathways but just tag it right

Reactions: moogoo
May 20, 2019
Hate to say, but I think the developer has gotten distracted with refinements instead of just continuing at least ONE path. To me, the goal should be to initially complete a playthrough. Then come back and work on another branch. Finish that one. Then work on another branch. Finish that one. And so on. And if the creator reads this, be aware I only comment on a game when I am enjoying the concept. This is so far, very good stuff. But it feels like nothing has really advanced in months.

Reactions: VasaraGlyndark
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes