Others - Completed - Mine Dungeon X ~Rurumu's trip~ [Final] [Serurebu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Radience

As a minesweeper game you could say this game is good i think...? because it add's mechanics to the minesweeper stuff along the way...
    but as a Hentai game this game is SUPER long for very little hentai scenes you can get some rape scenes if you choose the option to exit the map when you fail but as far as i played only the bosses has some kind of dialogue in thoses scenes the rest are just a image, there's also almost no history dialogue too so 98% of the game you are actually playing minesweeper with no hentai mechanics and if you fail you have to do the whole stage again wich can actually be difficult... so basiclly there's almost no hentai to be seen in the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

Unfortunately this game is just a gallery mode of lewd pictures that you have to complete boring minesweeper levels to unlock.

The art is OK, but the H pictures are not linked to the gameplay at all, scenes are only part of a gallery mode that you unlock after clearing levels. You don't see them while playing, they are not part of the story, and you don't have any sort of rape on defeat.

You'd imagine a concept like minesweeper could have been interesting opportunity for many rape events, clothing destruction, or prostitution for viewing adjacent tiles. etc. But nothing like this is done in the game. This game is a big wasted opportunity.