Others - Completed - Mini Game Solely For Masturbation: Female Soldier [Final] [girlsgame]

1. 1.00 star(s)

maquim01

Where's the game? There's a scene where you can only touch the transparency of the clothes and there isn't even a penetration scene... do you want a story? There isn't either... So what's in this game? I personally don't know... there are transparent clothes and hands touching the girl and that's it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

Cute looking design but way too short for fapping material. The voices are good enough. It is a bit better than the succubus 'girlsgame' one even with no real animations. The creator has style but has to develop something with more depth to it. I would've def gave this a better rating if it had more playtime and h-scenes actions.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

anomamoose

Pros
    +The game gets straight to the point, there's no pretense here about a story, just a scenario for rape
    +The game has consistent artstyle, meaning you won't be looking at the character's proportions change mid game
    +The seiyuu's moans are decent
    +GUI is straight forward despite being in Engrish
    Negs
    -The game only has three options, one is to make the victim's clothes transparent or take them off entirely, the other is titty groping, and finally frottage of both thighs and vulva
    -There's ZERO, ABSOLUTELY ZERO penetration animations or even still CG, no oral, no vaginal, hell don't even dream about anal at this point
    -The game's ending is the MC implicitly cumming into the victim's vagina, and her awkwardly in engrish admitting that she liked getting her crotch plus thighs rubbed with the MC's cock, and then shortly getting cum inside afterwards
    -The seiyuu's moaning might as well be on loop/repeat due to lack of options, meaning you'll hear the same reactions constantly
    -ABSURDLY big file size, 100+mb for a game you can "finish" in 5 minutes, yeah 100mb isn't that big now a days blah blah blah, but games that are 300mb-500mbs can have anywhere from 5 to sometimes even 30hrs of content!

If I could I'd give this a 2.5, it's a poor game, but it shows promise.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

L33tmaster

Incredibly lackluster game. has only four scenes and no actual release. you have the idle picture, groping sprite, and thigh job sprite, then the ending picture. Its a shame it could have been so much more.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

_PLEASE_

fucking garbage g
  6. 1.00 star(s)

mynamachef

i downloaded the game using mega and it opens fine and whatever i guess if you're really interested there's 3 pictures and probably around 2 sentences of text, but really why is she blonde if the game is japanese??
  7. 1.00 star(s)

AKozOfBliss

It would have worked better as a flat image with a caption. Doesn't even fit the bill for a gif image.

The only good thing I can say about this, is that it is a pretty image at least. Keep doing art.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

TrialRagnarok

Yeah, it's bad.

For the tittle I didn't expect much but I also didn't expect so little or rather... nothing!

Sure, the "includes real sounds obtained from a real woman's body" is kinda nice but besides that, there's nothing to see here. You'll be better off browsing for "rape" & "groping" tags on Rule34 or Gelbooru.

As a sidenote, unless your fapping sessions are like 3 seconds long, this won't do you any favors.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

molitar

Not even a flash game. This was just pitable.. couple buttons but no actual action at all.. no real animation.. just couple of stills in actuality. Can not believe someone got ripped off buying this crap.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

katmandomo

There is barely any game here. Three pictures, the only sex act is a thigh-job and some light groping. Also censored because it is Japanese.

For convenience here is the entire game: