Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Seems like he finally released C008 as mentioned above, as well, as also slightly updating C002 (which is SuperGirl's flash game if I'm not mistaken) with new "wet play" or rather I think, from what I understood of his post, now having the ability to have wet clothes option during sex, at least that's what I gathered. There's now updated posts on both of his blogs regarding now C008.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I don't have it, I was just informing from what I've seen on his recent post on patreon, that's all. :p

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I dont understand what is wet play
"Wet play", or at least how niicri puts it, seems to be the small addition of small dropplet-like animations, added to give a little bit more of variety? at least, to what seems to be while now fucking the girl, if you've noticed he also added, as I said before, that little detail to C002, the SuperGirl commission, so you can always turn it off if you don't like it.

Roe93

Oct 25, 2018
maybe im asking too much but, can u please update the commisions download link with the newest version?, H-city there still 0.1

Reactions: axoul

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Just as a heads up, it's not released yet or anything, but it seems from niicri's patreon page he's finally working on the "good route/love route" of the Nippan's storyline. That's all.
Excellent, I wonder if he mentioned something about H-City as well?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes