Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
so here is the h-scenes unlocked, except Ayumu.
also fuddled with cash and some other settings, but this is all you need scenes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah soo... Some of these games really need to be reworked ! That pregnancy mode isn't working so well for some games or just hasn't been implemented in some cases. Erza being one of those examples since she doesn't get a belly and neither does the fighter girl from Goblin Slayer.
Albedo gets nothing... Like literally nothing since there's no sperm to be seen so no fertilization and therefore there's no way to see her in a pregnant state.
A rework of NiiCri's old works?
Probably not even going to happen when pigs start flying over a frozen hell.
This isn't one of the threads where the creator actually reads, responds and acts on criticism.

Haven't checked all of the older stuff, as for Albedo:
albedo.jpg
Not sure what your problem is mate...
That's the last stage btw, he hadn't made the full pregnant sprite back then.

Griffan

Formerly 'Rickety-zee'
May 17, 2018
A rework of NiiCri's old works?
Probably not even going to happen when pigs start flying over a frozen hell.
This isn't one of the threads where the creator actually reads, responds and acts on criticism.

Haven't checked all of the older stuff, as for Albedo:
View attachment 316014
Not sure what your problem is mate...
That's the last stage btw, he hadn't made the full pregnant sprite back then.
Yeah, I know I'm asking for the impossible... Then again, I tend to complain a lot so I apologize if it was a bother.
As for Albedo, it just won't work for me, since the sperm is invisible, there's no fertilization therefore no pregnancy...
Maybe I have an old version ?

Reactions: phobza

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
IIRC, Albedo was never updated.
Are you starting it with the exe, running the swf directly, or loading it up in a browser?
Might be an issue with your flash version if it's one of the last two.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah, I know I'm asking for the impossible... Then again, I tend to complain a lot so I apologize if it was a bother.
As for Albedo, it just won't work for me, since the sperm is invisible, there's no fertilization therefore no pregnancy...
Maybe I have an old version ?
I think I had this problem before too, I was running it on a really slow mac the first time and I couldn't get the game to progress past the cum scene. Later on, I tried it on a high-functioning PC and the game worked perfectly. You may want to try running the game on another device.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Seems like in niiCri's patreon page, he released a new Stand Alone Work, SAW007, that being the main villain girl from the current SAO arc, Quinella I think was her name? But yeah, it should be on his blog and well, now patreon page.

Elyiah

Nov 6, 2017
If I refer to the last one that has come out

I tried to buy it and I get an error when I paid it

Kinglufafa

Dec 27, 2017
Not sure the regulation on links here, but this site has SAW007 h**ps://niicri.newgrounds.com/
Just fill in the blanks for ** on hyperlink. GLHF
Hope Conundrum isn't gone, dudes a saint.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes