Unity Completed MiniGame [MMO Surgeon]

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Mel MiniGame.png

Overview:
You need to find exit while trying to avoid getting caught by the ghosts. Video shows you how to play the game. The theme is horror with great ambience. It will make you jump.​

Updated:
Title: MiniGame (Or Mel MiniGame)
Developer: ,
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Mel MiniGame - 1.png Mel MiniGame - 2.png Mel MiniGame - 3.png Mel MiniGame - 4.png

Attached is my save file. Just unzip and double click the registry file in Window Explorer.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
This is from the horror post. I was told to create a thread for each game. Most likely you already have it.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Does this have sex scenes in it?

Edit: Does the Julia one of any sex scenes as well?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Another nice looking but frustrating game by this developer. i don't even understand why i die. i thought only the paintings kill you but there must be something else since nothing was around me. they might even be able to go through walls.
at least it is better than Julia

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Thoughts
Another nice looking but frustrating game by this developer. i don't even understand why i die. i thought only the paintings kill you but there must be something else since nothing was around me. they might even be able to go through walls.
at least it is better than Julia
You must have looked at the painting. Some painting on the walls that are not moving are possessed, they take away your life force if you look straight at them. So you are meant to avoid looking at them.

This one is pretty hard but it's actually one of the more fun ones. I like this one.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I just discovered this creator (MMO Surgeon) and I learned about his work, but, I found this page patreon and some collections of its content, I don't understand anything so it's messy. o_O
The mere minutes of these video games he created interests me a lot.
So I ask please, can you give me a list of the games he created, specifying if they are finished or not?
:)Thank you

Reactions: John00312