VN - Others - Completed - Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou [Anastasia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

VrytikzPR

This game was pretty damn good and i had lots of fun playing it!

This game is basically about a guy collecting a big harem also impregnating them going from school to school, i think the minigame wasent that bad and added to the fun although it did get repetitive but that's about it

Although

This game has a scene where there is some weird semi-sharing going on with one of the girls and it happens only once basically
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    just a warning for sensitive people, i didn't care either way and kept playing since there was no penetration involved just some "Heavy petting i guess?" doesn't count as NTR for me at least, tbh it did weird me out since she is supposed to be his girl and what not but that's about it, and again it was just one scene so meh.

welp i am going to play this game again since it's been a while.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

joey doey

Quite a fun arcade game, (pus the others out of the ring before they push you) with the nice art of Eushully. Of course lots of girls and a bit of pregnancy fetish. If you like having a real game and not just a visual novel, it's for you.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Interesting game, but the minigame is a tad annoying especially because a variation of it is used for actually getting pregnant. The minigame also feels like it was made to be played with a controller, which is awkward.

I got 1 girl pregnant and apparently unlocked the requirement for her ending, but I have no drive to continue playing the game after I took a break for a week.

The arcade mode is not unlocked by default since I guess it involves beating the game atleast once. Which I don't think is too hard but there is a huge amount of micromanaging that goes into the minigame which makes beating the game once annoying.

I say give it a try if you can deal with the minigame aspect I am sure there is fun to be had but it isn't what I was looking for.