Unreal Engine Mirage [v0.35.4140] [MorganaVR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 19, 2018
Not a big fan of it being a Steam-hosted product. Their policy on content is too volatile, I'm just concerned about establishing one set of expectations with the current backers promising one product only to then have to bend over backwards in order to appease Steam's content policies.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
From clean steam-files 23.07.22 (no crack needed)

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
How do I get DL password they ask here?
Captura de Tela (1252).png
Edit: Everything is working right now as it should

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
God i feel so dumb, i downloaded this game only to notice it requires gold tier or above to even do "anything" really and no i did not bother reading any posts here before downloading it so that's partially on me i suppose but at the same time why do people do this, why do people upload games such as this and it's not even a version/build you can do anything with and why not not specify anywhere in the OP itself that it requires a specific tier as well, you know what i mean?

Oh well, it's already done. Nothing i can do now except to uninstall it i guess unless someone has the gold tier or above version/build and is willing to share it here??

Urosan

Jun 2, 2021
The game is still updating - 0.4 came out December last year, and there was a patreon post about 0.5 a couple of weeks back.

Nothing uploaded to Kemono in a year or so, and no posts here, so can't say if they were actually substantial. But there is activity.

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
0.5 out too. Anyone know what the news is pls? " Development update - Mirage 0.5" what's in there?
ty

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote