Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Mirror 2: Project X [Build 10345617] [KAGAMI Ⅱ WORKs]

1. 1.00 star(s)

burden boy

The biggest lie buried in this game.
    Don't even try to play this garbo pee pee poo poo game.
    Developers like "ehm, we didn't know about Mirror 1 so we don't wanna make some sexy stuff, sorry we scamed u but pls play our game"

My glizzy do dat doogie on developer a$$
  2. 1.00 star(s)

brasileirinho

No sex planned for the game.

A game is a system, and every system is 'more than the sum of it's parts'. That means that we can't get every aspect of the game, add them up, and come with a result, nor average result. For example:
    Graphics: 8
    Story: 8
    Gameplay:8
    Sex scenes: 0
    Total: 8+8+8+0=24 (or 8 average)

We actually need to multiply them. So 8*8*8*0=0

So this game is terrible and I give this rating because it lacks the core aspect of an adult game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

IsaacBlade

High-budget Hunie-Pop like with nice 3d models and animations, with barely any sex.

(reviwer note: DLC mode is NSFW mode)

It looks nice and plays okay, but if you're looking for anything more than suggestive motions and underwear you've got another thing coming. There's clearly a lot of work being put into the animation, it looks great, but the closest thing to a legit sex scene is a main character getting cowgirl'd by his gf (which is a scene entirely cut without the "costume DLC" toggled on), which is unfortunately cesnored so you don't see any good bits). Later on, it's implied she gives you a foot job, and it's implied that you doggy her over her desk, and it's implied she cowgirls you again, all with underwear on. The succubus you two are interrogating blows a thermometer at one point, or chills out in a zero-g pod in her underwear.

There's nothing overly explicit from what I've seen in this game, at least at the moment, which is kind of a bummer considering the polish that's been put in . One story doesn't have any banging at all, spoiler alert, implied or otherwise.

Although, it should be noted that this game is actually trying in the story department. Basically the game is a series of short stories, each involving a girl. Without spoiling, the first is particularly interesting in how it concludes. The second looks nicer, but isn't quite as interesting as the first.

It's okay, but if you're looking to get off, you may find yourself a bit bummed out.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

IzPizzaTime

Honestly I'm so hyped about H scenes for this game. I can't wait to see these majestic girl models getting railed. I just hope that creator will make nice H scenes with nice clothes and it would blow my mind even more if he creates that interractible scenes like in mirror 1. Keeping this on my watch list, can't wait for upcoming updates
  5. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

what a bugfest is this?
    i cant even get past the first fight without completely breaking the game.
    https://i.imgur.com/HRseFsb.jpeg
    1. i used the last skill which transforms a regular gem into a skill gem. now the board is bugged as you can see in the middle are 2 gems on top of each other and at the bottom right is an empty space

2. after using an attack, the game is now constanly stuck in "loading" (as you can see on my mouse cursor)

literally first battle and i encountered 2 gamebreaking bugs by doing nothing but playing the game.

if we ignore that, its the typical "match 3 to damage the enemy" game, but this one doesnt explain everything step by step, it just opens up with about 10 pages of tutorial stuff ALL AT ONCE. i closed it and idk how to reopen it.

and as i said, i cant beat the first battle cause the game softlocks itself from just being played.

so all i can judge is all that i played and thats just a copy paste that managed to break itself.

thats why this is a clear 0* for me.

edit: i decided to give this another shot and well... theres no sex scenes. according to the "flowchart" ive seen every decision and never saw anything sexual. so yeah the game is missing the no sexual content tag aswell
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kubbber

fully animated and voiced
    great responsiveness and design.
    not my personal type of gameplay, but very well executed and high production.
    game is not fully finished but has a lot of promise.

the game is a high production candycrush game with a NSFW storyline behind it.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

aruisbored

This is a review for the Early Access version on release day (1/21/22)

Overall the game is currently more of a tech demo than a game. I finished the game and got all endings/scenarios in ~1.5 hours. However the stuff it does have shows a lot of potential. Also unfortunately the current version has no nsfw content.

Graphics:
    This is probably the biggest selling point of the game and the biggest upgrade from Mirror 1. The cut scenes and dialogue are fully animated and done very well. Hopefully the devs can deliver for the rest of the game with the good graphics because the current models and animations are very very good.

Gameplay:
    There's really not a lot to say about the gameplay. Its pretty much the same as any other match 3 game you've played. There are nice animations to go with the enemy attacks. There is also another minigame where you have to click hearts within a certain time limit. Nothing too revolutionary.

Story:
    It's hard to say if the rest of the story will be good or not with so little to work with, but I think it has potential. The setup/concepts for the world seems to borrow heavily from the SCP Foundation. There is some massive organization that is containing and studying various anomalous entities (such as the succubus Leah). You play as a researcher tasked with studying Leah. There are various dialogue options that will result in 4 different endings depending on what you pick. Personally I like the SCP Foundation, so I think the story could be very interesting if it expands on that. Also, all of the dialogue was fully voiced (in japanese) which is nice.

Something that was somewhat annoying when playing was that to get each of the 4 endings, you need to replay the rest of the story and during each run of the story, all of your upgrades/money gets reset. You can skip cut scenes you have already seen but not the gameplay sections.

TLDR:
    - very high quality models/environments/animation
    - fully voiced
    - standard match 3 gameplay
    - currently no nsfw content
    - roughly 1-2 hours of playtime (in order to 100% it)

Lots of potential, but probably not worth playing in its current state. Currently there's a 40% off sale so the game is only like $1.19, so it might be worth it for the future. Otherwise just check back in a while when there's more content.

Also here's a guide for getting all the endings that are out right now. https://www.riotbits.com/mirror-2-project-x-all-endings-guide-25863/