Mirror Mirror on the wall,who is the sluttiest of them all?

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
As the thread name suggests,give your list of girls who have the most number of in game sexual encounters(implied statement of sexual encounter is not considered) satisfying the following conditions :

1.Sex with their husband/wife or, boyfriend/girlfriend is not considered. (In short any normal relationships)

2.Every sexual encounter with the same person is considered as a valid encounter.

Edit: I think it would be better to consider the Japanese and non-Japanese game characters separately.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia is a fuckfest (Meredith and Ruksana are probably the most promiscuous companions).
The Legend of Queen Opala series has some nice sluts too (Farah, Osirah, Gabrielle).

If have intentionally ignored:
- MCs from corruption/rape-on-lose games (VH, GGGB, Lily of the valley, Girl Life, Succulence, Anna Exciting Affection...)
- NPCs from trainer games (Jasmine from PT, Hermione from WT, ...)
- NPCs like succubi and other creatures who need sex to survive
Among them, Ashley from GGGB is the character I prefer.

Reactions: BrokenDreams

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I would guess the MC from Haramase simulator. There are currently 18 main girls, 2 side girls and probably 30'ish randomly generated characters to have sex with, and ALL of them can be screwed again, and again, and again. If you wanted to, you could fuck 10-20 girls every day. My character has impregnated 1014 women, and have probably had countless of thousands of sexual encounters.

I think you will be hard pressed to find a bigger "slut" than that. Even if you don't count the MC as a valid choice, because he is male, the women in the game still ends up getting pumped full of your cum EVERY SINGLE TIME you see them, so each of the main girls would still be far and above almost any other character from other games. The number of times you meet up with a women and don't fuck her, can probably be counted on 1 hand.
All my main girls have been knocked up around 50 times each, and one girl has 157, and that is only counting the times they got pregnant.

Haramase simulator is so slutty, it's not even a fair competition.

Reactions: BrokenDreams

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
Officer Chole can certainly be considered for the list. She was picking up random dudes from the streets on the last weekend.