VN - Ren'Py - Mirror World [v0.01.3] [Profile Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Issikka

Visuals are OK.

Dialogue is not coming up in correct sequence so either badly coded or badly written.

Game is honestly just boring, nothing that really got me hooked into the game/story. And i honestly don't see myself trying to follow this until later in development if it ever gets that far. I have my doubts.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

consumptionist

V0.01.3

visuals are the strong point. looks pretty enough that many will no doubt flood it with 5 star reviews thinking that this will ego stroke the developer into continuing, regardless that money is the only speech that really matters.
    evidence of that apparent, but as i have never been gullible enough to buy incomplete games, a minor negative.

writing is not bad. the plot is interesting enough but not a wild excursion of the imagination. similar to a few others already in the make/abandoned.

coding. by far the worst part of this game. not only is it chock full of renpy errors without a choice to cause it, but who the hell is talking? quite often the dialogue makes little sense as someone seems to be answering themselves. not sure why the only choices are the whole screen, but somewhat pointless as continuing only leads to further BJ rather than actually advance players who want to skip it onto sex. somewhat pointless.

it boggles my mind why any dev looking for funding/sales would have such poor standards when releasing.
    if your food is half cooked then you send it back and think twice about going to that restaurant ever again. product might be different but sales are still sales.