VN Ren'Py Abandoned Misary Lake [v0.2] [johannes89]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
wel regarding NTR - we will bring it in I don't want to spoil the storyline but the mother and daughter will be involved and some other options in the game

this will be similar to DMD where u play as the main MC and then also get the point of view from the other person but the main story will be regarding the MC

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Misary Lake [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Misary Lake [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: johannes89

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
wel regarding NTR - we will bring it in I don't want to spoil the storyline but the mother and daughter will be involved and some other options in the game

this will be similar to DMD where u play as the main MC and then also get the point of view from the other person but the main story will be regarding the MC
is it avoidable?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017

Thank you for the clarification! That's all I ever want to know. It seems it's going to be a decent focus of the game, so I'm out, but I wish you luck! Remember to listen to your audience, but don't do everything they say. Let their feedback inform your own story. If you still like the way it's going despite the comments, then continue. Also, for the future, don't start arbitrary Polls for important things in game. Do what feels right!
BYE!

Reactions: Ursus4321

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well it all depends on the choices you will be making in the game then it will be avoidable
As long as its avoidable/stoppable thats great and I understand good bad choices just hate surprises or like one other game i dealt with a false choice that still lead to ntr even if you say no lol. Nothing against it for those that are fans of it but its not my thing and its still playable to me being avoidable so that it doesnt happen in my playthrough. :p. Not to mention a few bad experiences where I get into a game then get thrown under the buss when it just gets added without warning.

laeg15

May 24, 2021

thx for warning u should write it in developer notes, or future tags u will save lots of time others...

bye.

Reactions: Nospamwss

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Misary Lake [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Misary Lake [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

thank you for this i just want to find out how can I add this to the game but in the beginning it must ask which language to play it in

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gleemer

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
thank you for this i just want to find out how can I add this to the game but in the beginning it must ask which language to play it in
for me it is a pleasure to translate your great work, to add it just integrate it into the language directory or use the package I release for translation in 2 modes: a compressed file to be extracted in the diercotory game or simply run the exe file.

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
are there anyone who played this update and would like to give some suggestions for me to keep in mind on next update

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
are there anyone who would like to help me with the story of the game my writer who helped me are too busy and don't have time to write the story and there are really a lot of ways this game can turn inbox me or email me if interested johannesreality@gmail.com

Reactions: NorthernGent

johannes89

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
im struggling with my story writing now as the person who wrote my story are not able to do it at the moment

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for the clarification! That's all I ever want to know. It seems it's going to be a decent focus of the game, so I'm out, but I wish you luck! Remember to listen to your audience, but don't do everything they say. Let their feedback inform your own story. If you still like the way it's going despite the comments, then continue. Also, for the future, don't start arbitrary Polls for important things in game. Do what feels right!
BYE!
They should also be taught to add it all in TAGS! instead of ignoring questions and avoiding answers... All questions and tags have to be pulled out to understand what direction the game is going in...
At least now it's clear what the game is! and you can safely skip it!
BYE!
Sorry about the google translation!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SolarEclipsed
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes