VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Misfits [Part 1-3 + Seamless] [Slow Burn Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl

No matter what choice you pick, it will always result in NTR. I'm giving 3 stars for the effort the developer put into this game (technically it's not the worst game on this forum). But the forced cucking is just dumb, one of the girls is supposed to be your girlfriend and then proceeds to cheat on you throughout the entire game. What's the point of having a girlfriend if the out come is a train wreck? Only the developer knows. And why does the MC constantly cum prematurely? Again, only the developer knows.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Seeps

I like this one for multiple reasons:
    • It is just so different from the typical games here. Story is quirky and so are the characters. It's great!
    • Storylines can differ strongly from corrupting (with NTR) to romancing paths.
    • Renders of the characters are good, the quality of the background is just alright, but hey... priorities :)
    Just give it a go if you don't mind NTR.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bradleycooper69

Wasn't a huge fan of previous game (12 days of Christmas), but this one is on another level. The characters are great, the scenes are super hot (especially that dancing scene in the bar, holy shit the way she looks at MC), slow burn corruption of Clara is perfect. I also appreciate some mystery NTR behind MC's back, but you can still understand through hints/other people telling it.

I always want to wait for more development before playing, but every time new version comes out I can't help myself and download it right away. This says a lot, very few games get that treatment.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Amte

I'm not sure what this game actually wants. On one hand, it plays around with NTR or cuckolding. On the other, it gives you options to prevent things or characters are too slutty, clichéd or the plot too loose for you to care enough for anyone or anything. Not all, but many strong moments or cool ideas are either set up poorly or totally rushed through. Why? Those are possible gems. Things remain unelaborated. Da hell!
    Visually, everything seems ugly besides characters. Animations or the cum effect is really a joke here; underlining the stupidity of all elderly sluts.

To summarize, characters not minding sex in a game which walks on paths of NTR. Uh, what? It's mainly an "easy" write, there appears to be no vision behind it. Doesn't work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Demnor

A litte gem of an adult game, especially if you do not mind a little bit of ntr (if by ntr you mean others having sex with the girls/women).

Great script and a nice original cast makes this a game I am happy to give a 5 start rating. Yes I'd like some more hair on those pubes (what can I say, I like my women hairy). But other than that it's a game you shouldn't miss out on - try it you won't regret it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Trogglew

I love this game which is gradually turning into a drawer novel. Betsy (I find her such a pretty face) is a very shameless character naturally and I find it a shame not to be able to take her as a girlfriend from the start. Very good twist in the adventures of the different protagonists.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Freeze10p2w

v8.1

Really liked the game, after I finished the content it had I tried to do other options to just realize that the choises doesnt matter at all the story barely change if u choose other options so that was kinda dissapointing to me.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

0Jg6@^$WYe

A fresh take on the sharing, NTR, and corruption genres. By collaborating with his fellow nerds, the MC can share a whole class of girls; but what happens when he starts to have real feelings for one of them?
    • The graphics are very average, but not in a way that detracts from the plot. The girls the reader is supposed to like are charming and believable (almost too much so; I think some of the negative reviews are from people who fell for Clara and forgot it's an NTR/sharing game). If simpler graphic goals helps the game reach completion, I'm 100% for them.
    • The point system is difficult to understand. You are alerted by the UI when certain points go up/down, so it's tempting to chase those, but there are less-obvious points (and hidden flags) changing at the same time that may actually close off the route you're chasing. For example, a loving answer might push up a girl's interest in doing things, but also -- less obvious, UI-wise -- make them more loyal, which hampers you if your goal was NTR/sharing. The dev has added a hint system to later updates, but I think it just tells you if you closed off a scene in the chapter you're in, not the long-term repercussions of various stats.
    • The dev finished their previous game, at a good pace and in a polished way, which automatically puts this dev in rare company and raises my hopes of seeing this one reach its likely spectacular end (huge swinging/sharing events(s)?). It's tough to support devs when 9/10 develop debilitating illnesses as soon as their MC does the deed the first time, but Mr/Ms Slow Burn has proven themselves to date.
    Final note, about other reviews: I think most of the negative feedback comes from the fact that this looks superficially like a harem game -- a fast-talking MC surrounded by love options -- but it definitely is not, as is very clear once you start actually playing: the story kicks off with the MC literally agreeing to collaborate and share. That said, it is possible to get Clara to be loyal to the MC and (so far) avoid most approaches from others (as of v8). I think it's possible the dev might offer an ending where MC/Clara (maybe Amy?) can escape the pact, but I see no reason to assume this will definitely be true. I think the whole premise of the game is the MC's tension between feelings for Clara/Amy/etc. versus the promise he had to make to share to even get a chance. It'd be a little cheesy to suddenly be like, "oops, no, turns out the MC is a super-chad who could have done this all himself all along."

In short:
    • If you're someone who closely identifies with the MCs of games (which is a bit creepy to me, given what most h-games are like, but you do you), then this is going to feel like a strongly NTR game.
    • If you're someone who likes corruption mechanics to open up content, this is a swinging story with a lot more depth and potential content than most.
    • If you enjoy heavy plotting, this is going to feel rather shallow; the romance side plot is more likely to confuse and frustrate you than to do what it is intended to, which is sharpen the NTR for those who enjoy that.
    • Finally, if you're a gamer, the stats system is kind of confusing, but maybe you'll figure it out better than I did.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

BachelorChow

Game starts out pretty interesting but it gets worse quickly.
    Well...for starters player choices don't matter. The plot is supposed to be about bunch of nerds trying to ease some schools girls into sleeping with them. Yet almost all scenes girls get with other, often creepy guys who act like stereotypical alpha dick. They are some spicy moments, but majority of them is NOT with girls clearly intended as love interest.
    Girls act totally irrationally - one of them supposed to have this aversion of guys being too forward physically, in fact she dumped her first boyfriend because he couldn't keep in his pants. Okay, so she has this thing going on - let's just put her into every situation she acts in complete reverse and gets groped/physical etc. with complete creeps and has no qualms about that. Or let's have innocent girl who would be surely scared off by overconfidence and physicality -nah, she just declares random bike guy her love and loses virginity to him - without any meaningful dialogue or development.
    Might as well drop the pretense of the plot being nothing more than powerless, back seat simulator of girls being taken advantage of some creeps. I don't know if it is general rule of ntr games, but the pretense that plot is anything more than MC being a complete leaf on the wind without any drive beside voyeurism and being a cuck is just weak writing.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Hodde

I love the characters of this game. And I really like the concept, that the girls are not forced or blackmailed but are slowly pushed in one direction so they discover their own sexual desires so that some events are developing their own momentum and are getting out of hand of the main male characters.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Turret

A refreshing take on the topics of NTR, Sharing/Netorase, Corruption and Romance in a High school setting. With partly silly, but fun humour. Definitely worth playing!

Positive:
    - Really nice renders. Great work on the main heroines Clara and Amy, backgrounds partly dated, but still nice.
    - Choices which matter in the long run. you can already see some effects.
    - The MC is not cushioned from his choices! If you corrupt the girls, choose wisely how you do it. If you think simply with your dick, you will end up with sluts, sharing and/or NTR. Treat the heroines decent, you are getting treated decent by them as well.. Want to save them from the womenisers or sluttify them for yourself? Want a romance without interference by others? Can be done, if choosing right!
    - Want a loyal girlfriend, but daring and (a bit) slutty? Encourage Clara or Amy to try out daring clothes. Currently the clothes path can be done with both loyal and corrupted girlfriends.
    - There are 3 main heroines, Clara, Amy and Betsy, which can become your girlfriends. But you have to choose one of them, unless you corrupt the girls and that can have "interesting" consequences. Currently only Clara can be your girlfriend, but a possible "jump" to either Amy or Betsy is being prepared.
    - No grind with statbuilding, but choose wisely depending on what you want.
    - Some statements by characters can become truth or lies, depending on how you play the game.

Negatives:
    - Corruption, NTR, Netorase, Sharing feature heavily, loyalty and romance are viable paths too, but as said above, choose wisely. Beware of this if you dislike NTR and related topics.
    - Current arousal level has in some scenes serious impact. Can be handled, but is not really clear at game start.
    - It seems to be a design choice, but many male characters are looking like caricatures. Can happen with female characters too, but less often.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

C0mput3rLee

The renders are a little rough, but I like the story and overall direction so far. The story moves at a decent pace, and it's always nice to have a game with a bit of witty humor. The worst thing is just waiting for another update.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

LivingUnderARock

Revisit as of v19.

Well, I can't rave about this like I did last year now that the characters have progressed, and have dropped my rating accordingly.

At this point in the story, there's not really anybody left who's even remotely likable - the MC's one step shy of a cuck at this point, Amy's a full-on cum dumpster, and it wouldn't surprise me if Clara's not far behind. (Betsy's never appealed to me, nothing about her is "my type")

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and I may check out the occasional update, but I'm no longer supporting the dev.

Version 7.0.

Wow, color me surprised. I'd looked at this post several times over the past few months and thought "meh." Man, was I wrong. Finally DL'd it a couple of days ago and gave it a shot - I'm hooked and will give the dev some financial support.

* Story: 4.5/5
    * English: 5/5 (I enjoy the British English terms)
    * Renders: 4/5
    * Pace: 5/5
    * Playability: 5/5

YMMV and all that, but this one made a much better impression than I was expecting. I'm very much looking forward to where the dev takes this.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BK186

*Lots of options.
    * Option to progress in the story with different girls.
    * You are in total control.
    * Have a romantic relationship if you want, or a kinky relationship.

It is one of the rare games that excite me while playing.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Kulman

There are very few games that allow you to turn pure girls into sluts AND the option to share them out.

The girls in this game can be made to be more promiscuous, but that applies not just for you, but for everyone. Still I do not think this has the usual sting that people hate NTR for.

It is still quite early on, so there is not that much yet, but there are already some payoffs. I am really looking forward to more of this. I am sad there are not more games that allow you to corrupt girls like this (Only stuff like struggle in sin and runaway princess come to mind).

The game gives you some options on who to corrupt (though for now it seems to mainly be just 2 heroines), but maybe we will see more in the future. I needed to give this game 5 stars, because there are just too few devs with balls to make a game like this. Not just ultrachad all sluts are purely for you for some reason.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

MJB

You're stuck with a girlfriend at the beginning of the game that you realize you hate, and you can't shake her off.

It's important to note that the NTR tag is used for this game. You can't avoid the NTR, no matter what one or two posters try to keep saying in the discussion thread. But that's not the issue if you like NTR...

I have no issue with NTR when its done right (hell, my signature here makes fun of NTR when it's not) but the point of NTR is that watching other dudes bang your girl is a turn on. Being humiliated is your kink. But that's not what happens in this game. Your character doesn't want her to cheat, and you get more and more pissed of as she fools around with dudes you hate. And there is zero path for the cute girl that you do want to fuck. She fools around with just about everyone but you.

WHICH IS NOT WHAT THE MC WANTS

This game is for people who's kink is to be annoyed and frustrated .
  17. 5.00 star(s)

MrJ

A really good game and one of the best NTR-Games.
    Nice scenes, nice build up, cool setting!
    And the girls look good and different to each other. Hopefully the updates come regulary.
    Looking forward to more updates.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

tremzin

The choices didnt seen that impactful. Even sounding as they would change the paths of the character, creating a ilusion of expectations for the story. Forcing some content on the player wich can bring to some people a bad taste as it gaves me. The sprites didnt seem that creative but this alone isnt enough to justify the star rating, but together with the way the history,choices were made i think its a fair score to give
  19. 4.00 star(s)

DampAnkles

I like it. The slut transformation doesn't really follow the usual formula, They seem to develop somewhat naturally, no off/on switch. The female characters are interesting and, while not outstandingly well done, very good. Actually I think more effort was put into making the males look grotesque, than making the girls look good.
    3.8 (calculated using a highly complex algorithm using pure brain power)
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The whole game about raising stats to achieve nothing, and with one songle dialogue, no requirements some dude fuycks one of your girls.
    Not against ntr, that's not the point, the point is why all this stat bullshit and having to stop to pick options?

Anyway, the "sex" scenes suck, you see like 20 dicks and no pussies, animations are 2 frames or 3 really artificial. The story is more than silly so its the typical NTR game that doesnt even bother much setting up the context and building up.