VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Misfits [Part 1-3 + Seamless] [Slow Burn Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

shotzpro

Good game, it's the same as the previous game (The Twelve Days of Christmas) but with a school setting and different characters. Those who liked the previous one will like this one even more.
    Some aspects of the game can be improved and made smoother but this does not affect the story, only the gameplay
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: 4.0
    Time Played: Finished all content in about 1.5 hours.

As a big fan of dev Slow Burn Games' previous work, The Twelve Days of Christmas, I was very excited about this, though hesitant to play it as it's still early. I figured it would be a better service to the game to rate now than wait till there's more content. As expected, for fans of NTR, this is a fantastic experience and my only real complaint (aside from the fact that it ends so soon) is that the graphics aren't the greatest.

Positives
    + Great setup that puts a slight twist on the boy in high school theme
    + Nice variety of girls in age and body type with someone for everyone
    + Hot situations
    + Dev seems to be consistent and frequent with the updates

Negatives
    - Graphics decidedly older, particularly in the environments. The dev does the best that he can with what he has, but this isn't going to win any awards on the visual front.
    - Point system, whereby you raise a girl's slut level, doesn't really add anything to the game at this stage
    - As of this build, not a ton of content yet and less sexual content (That said, dev's name is "Slow Burn Games" so it's kinda right there on the tin.)

I don't really feel that it should be necessary to address this, but just in case, yes, the main theme of this game is NTR (though it seems as though you can try for something a bit more solo), so if this kink isn't your bag, kindly jog on.

If you enjoy this kind of content, don't let the graphics stand in your way and if you liked this dev's previous game, this one is a no brainer.
    I can see why someone would want to wait till there is more content, but do put it on your watchlist regardless!

Note to Devs: Looks like you've got another winner on your hands here. Thank you for the game and keep up the good work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - v2.0 Beta

Now this is what you look for in an NTR game.
    You've got choices when it comes to romantic partners, choices in how much you wanna share and undoubtedly consequences (in future releases) depending on your actions with your partners how much they act out and play with others.

No sex scenes yet but you do get a little taste of the NTR before the current end of this version.

Renders are top notch, realistic looking girls, I just hope sound is added to the animations in future updates.

The plot is original too.

For the beta version of a game this is extremely promising.

Some Comments

I'm surprised Clara kisses Max, even if you don't give her a drink at the end, seeing as you two haven't had your first kiss yet. I think maybe an angry reaction from Clara would have been more appropriate if you chose to continue the kiss with Betsy, and maybe Clara revenge kisses Max. If she had the extra drink she kisses Max willingly.

There should be 3 possible motivations for the girls cheating: 1 - they have been turned into sluts, 2 - out of anger at having been cheated on, 3 - they are coerced/ taken advantage of (as is probably going to happen with Clara and your step dad, (they feel guilty about it the next day)).

I hope there is enough emotional discourse between you and any said partner to make the game seem realistic, i.e. do you get to quiz Clara the next day about why she kissed Max? (seems like any red blooded male would, even if you did get a sneaky kiss out of Betsy).

Here's hoping some of the girls have bush, loved it in his last game.

Betsy doesn't seem to have much texturing done to her skin, makes her look a little plastic compared to Clara.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v6.0] from me:

Update:
    Version 6.0 Just came out, and I thought I would update my ratings of the Game.
    Still love the work of the Dev, and he said he was taking it slow this time, but after 6 Releases the MC hasn't made it Past kissing and feeling his girlfriend up, I wonder when the Hard stuff will show up?, at this rate of Speed probably v20.0?.

Like I said I like the Devs work, but hate it that this Game will become another boring ball breaking game like many others.

Just my Thoughts up to Know.

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Great Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Long Game Play
    + No Grinding Effect
    + Nice Story

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    First time I played this game in the version 2.0,and I must say that I loved it, I also enjoyed his previous work also, and what I love about the Dev is that he delivers,which is not naturally nowadays if you know what I mean.
    Back to this game....The Graphics are nice and the characters are fresh and of all ages,right down the bank....also love the Innocence of some of the characters, and just hoping for some hot scenes in future releases.
    The point System is easy to understand and you always have all data right in front of you...
    Also what I love is that there is not senseless clicking around the screen to go forward.

Lets see what the future holds here,for me it was good enough to join support right away after Playing,lets hope it stays this way.

Recommendation:
    Worth the download
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hypor

v2.0 Beta

Quality for a first release.
    Might be a bit of a "Slow Burn" for some, but i found it to be paced well.
    Not a whole pile of sexual content in this release, but has some teasing and quite a bit of the starting built up.
    i'd say 10 - 20 minutes of content.
    Nice variety of characters.
    Game mechanics are pretty decent and feel impactful when making choices.

All in all, off to a great start. Maybe it will go down hill in next release and i will edit review.

TL;DR - Very promising and worth watching in the future. Not enough exciting content in it yet, but recommend trying it out if nothing else to play.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

With the current content (2.0 beta), I can not give more than an average rating.

The faces and renders are ok enough, but they certainly won't stand out against others either.

The story is well, what it is, turning women into slut (nothing wrong with that in a vn, it's what most want :) ).

There seems to be only two possibilities, get a girl (or maybe a couple, not sure), or share everyone eventually, assuming what is said during the dialogues stands. As such, this certainly will not be to everyone's tastes.

The choices you face are fairly straight forward, and unlike many other vns, are clear enough on the potential consequences in the long run (mine, or everyone's slut.)

The animations present, are below average, but probably as best as they can be if only using Daz to animate things.

One plus however, is that the faces/models are not the ones you'll see everywhere non stop, at least, they did not strike me as "oh there's this girl again".

As of now, there's not much sex (only two scenes, none involving the MC.)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

I enjoyed it, and I think it has a lot of potential. It feels kinda like a "Revenge of the Nerds" or "Porky's" or "American Pie" sort of thing. It's still early in development but very promising. It's good to see Amy return. I like the way it has been coded with the different girls getting slut / lust points. Hopefully it will be avoidable NTR / sharing and you can choose to go after a girl her faithful or just slut her up. Looking forward to the next update.