EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1659738995342.png

Overview:
It follows the escapades of a group of lads eager to lose their cherry before they leave college.
As the player, you make choices which affect the attitude of the women you encounter.
This story is a prequel to my first game (see below) and you will encounter some of the characters from that game.
The Twelve Days of Christmas

Thread Updated: 2024-01-31
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 - 3 + Seamless
Language: English
Other Games: The Twelve Days of Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This Part 2 version will not work with a save game from v15.0
(you need to use a save from v14.0 or v15.1)

DOWNLOAD
Complete Version
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Standalone Parts 1 - 3

Extras: Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0013.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Edited and moved to Games.
Report any missing or misplaced tags.

May 27, 2017
what kinda ntr?
I love Incest VNs, they're my cup of tea. But, Incest + NTR is the worst combination imo; it'd be nice if it was optional/route specific, but I've seen enough to know this isn't one of those cases. Goodbye, and good luck.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Well, the game is not bad per say, but it's also not going to reach all the way up in my opinion.

It certainly is not going to be to everyone's taste if the only choices are I get 1 girl for me, or share every girls available (not sure if that's the only two paths, but it feels that way so far.)

The renders are not bad, but they will not stand out either.
Other than that, it's ok enough, but not sure it'll be worth people's time, still too early to say considering this is a new game.

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
Always odd how people feel the need to go to a game labelled NTR and then whine and complain about it being NTR.

Twelve Days of Christmas was enjoyable enough, gonna give this a try!

They probably saw the Incest label and hoped the NTR was optional. Then exhibited a little frustration that it isn't. There's no whining and complaining here particularly. Get over yourself, lol.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
People Complain about shithead characters of the Game, but for me & I bet alot of other folks who play this game its because of that.....,I hate playing games with women & Gents that look like they jumped out of a playgirl or playboy magazine, which while playing you can`t tell who is who, because they all have the same supermodel or dress-man look all through the Game.
So please all these NTR and Ugly Everyday real-life character Haters would you please move on to other Supermodel Playboy Games and leave us in Peace.
Just My Opinion......
And Yeah, I support Games like this with Cash......Believe it or not.
slap-the-head-oh-no.gif

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes