EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ226355_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Little witch girl Hekate is suspected of being an evil witch and is likely to be executed. She has to listen to townspeople requests so she can be considered a good witch and survive.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: Japanese 2018-05-31, English 2019-08-04
Original Title: 魔女っ娘の災難
Developer: Unitonasubi
Translation: Ignazzio F95zone
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to Ignazzio for translation and sharing the game.

RJ226355_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I picked this game for my first translation as it's as simple as it gets. I can't really recommend it as it's like 5 minutes of simple as hell gameplay but nevertheless it has some nice graphics (maybe like 10) for those who like lolis. Enjoy
So What you're saying is it's like a minigame right? How good is it?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
30 seconds into the game I fought a slime. I got one attack, and then repeated untranslated text until it defeated me. After my first attack I had ZERO choices that I was allowed to make, just the slime hitting me until 0.
No point in playing if you can't, you know...play.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
30 seconds into the game I fought a slime. I got one attack, and then repeated untranslated text until it defeated me. After my first attack I had ZERO choices that I was allowed to make, just the slime hitting me until 0.
No point in playing if you can't, you know...play.
I quickly killed the slime in two hits, it only took using the fire attack twice to kill it and I didn't get any untranslated dialogue.

Edit: I got the untranslated text when caught/trapped by the tenticles.
This game hasn't been completely translated and should be labled as a partial in the OP.
Edit: The translator has translated the missed lines, the game should now be completly translated.
See quote below for download link
Thank you guys for all translation infos. I've found them all and I'm fairly sure there shouldn't be anything else. Here is updated version with all battle scenes translated:

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I quickly killed the slime in two hits, it only took using the fire attack twice to kill it and I didn't get any untranslated dialogue.
No idea, then. I used the 'fire' spell, then got untranslated dialogue repeatedly until it dropped my health to 0. I didn't do anything special besides casting apparently the same spell you did. But I was only able to cast it once before it glitched out, apparently.
Edit: Downloaded it again. Saved it in front of the slime to save a little time. First arttempt the slime died in two hits, just like you said. The second I got:

These two untranslated lines of text that repeat over and over till your health hits 0. I didn't hit give up, either. I tried that on the third attempt and your health instantly hits 0 without waiting for attacks.
No idea what causes it, but there's proof I'm not making it up.

Rance H2O You seem to have missed a spot in your translation.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
No idea, then. I used the 'fire' spell, then got untranslated dialogue repeatedly until it dropped my health to 0. I didn't do anything special besides casting apparently the same spell you did. But I was only able to cast it once before it glitched out, apparently.
I think you probably got grabbed/caught similar to what happened to me with the tenticles, so once trapped you can't fight until you get free but you ran out of health before the witch could escape.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think you probably got grabbed/caught similar to what happened to me with the tenticles, so once trapped you can't fight until you get free but you ran out of health before the witch could escape.
I ran out of health from max... Well then that's obviously bullshit, lol.
Up above I added an edit to show the untranslated lines I saw.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This game is SO short.
Not surprised seeing the price though.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I've played dozens of corruption games, a lot of them usually have the girl doing what it takes to try to climb out of a bad situation, and I felt nothing.
Yet my heart broke a little reading that overview.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Edit: Downloaded it again. Saved it in front of the slime to save a little time. First arttempt the slime died in two hits, just like you said. The second I got:

These two untranslated lines of text that repeat over and over till your health hits 0. I didn't hit give up, either. I tried that on the third attempt and your health instantly hits 0 without waiting for attacks.
No idea what causes it, but there's proof I'm not making it up.

Rance H2O You seem to have missed a spot in your translation.
It's actually my translation. It says that Hekate cannot move and "I can't...move...". I see what I missed now. I can't really find it in a code to edit it but I'll do it somehow.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's actually my translation. It says that Hekate cannot move and "I can't...move...". I see what I missed now. I can't really find it in a code to edit it but I'll do it somehow.
There are also untranslated lines when caught by the tenticles. I've posted them below if you want to see them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Y censored?
Because of Japans obscenity law...
Any person who distributes, sells or publicly displays an obscene writing, picture or other materials shall be punished with penal servitude for not more than two years or be fined not more than two million and a half yen or minor fine. The same shall apply to any person who possesses the same with the intention of selling it.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes