VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Misled Opportunity [v2.12] [VN-Gurt]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Love in a cup

I love the game so far Play late in the evening and the next afternoon
    part 3
    5 just came out and i spent 6 hours

i
    like the story so far and the little breadcrumbs left detailing the main MC's past, his fiance and others The story of

is very good and I always get goosebumps when watching the hero move, something like Naruto when I was a child and I had that feeling

MC is strong but rises slowly:

3 hehe
    Rendering

looks
    nice
    animation is okay
    most of the girls are cute:

3 love fioina and fioina and the fiery girl roars
    purchased
    the game on Steam and look forward to seeing future updates <3 keep an eye on the developer's blogs and updates
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Review for Misled Opportunity v1.10:

Overall: 3.5/5 - This game is a better-than-average VN, but not enough to call it good. Not yet, anyway.

Story: It's holding my attention so far, but just barely. There are 13 girls introduced in the first update and at least 9 of them appear to be possible love-interests. The game is moving fast with girls, but the overarching story doesn't seem to be moving yet. The only thing we see is a hint of a clandestine plot with Zoe and Vera.

Writing: The English is frequently awkward and even when it's more natural, it's still bland. I think it's just a mediocre translation and it can use some proofreading beyond just spellchecking. There's some funny banter between Gemma and Caitlin and later Gemma and Tina that was the highlight of the writing.

Renders: The renders range from below-average to good. Most are good, but there are some that are grainy, some that have too much intentional blurring, and some that look like they were painted by an impressionist. The models for the girls are not the same as you've seen in a lot of other games, but they're not really as pretty, either.

Animations: I'd call the animations below-average. The very first animation in the game (oral from Caitlin) made me laugh out loud. It looked like robots. The next animation was better but still too unnatural.

Gameplay: It's a basic VN with occasional choices. A couple choices let you decide to see a lewd scene and they seem obvious, but other choices seem to affect nothing more than the very next line of dialogue, which seems pointless. If they have more of an impact on future play, it's disappointing that there's no feedback.