brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is it the full english patch? I remeber it being partial before sanity ends shut down
On VNDB if you hover within the square with the mouse, its says "Complete" (and is also green. If partial is purple or something like that), so I believe that it's full English and not some partial!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone know how to get this mother fucker to not CTD ever 2 minutes?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
okay is now says im missing ???????????
Missing what, precisely? The game is there, the two part of it are in the OP so there's nothing missing. Unless you've downloaded some corrupted archive and then you've to download again one, or both of them. Make sure to use winrar 5.5 or 7zip latest version for the extraction!

Reactions: ponyguy

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Man this brings back memories. Something about torturing the villainess is much more satisfying than torturing the heroine.

Reactions: ponyguy
U

User_298516

I keep getting "Data error MissLeetPrison\data.xp3" when I try to extract with 7zip. Already changed names.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
I keep getting "Data error MissLeetPrison\data.xp3" when I try to extract with 7zip. Already changed names.
Try renaming the zip files so that they have similar names: first part being "part 1" and the other being "part 2". I had the same problem opening the files and happen to notice that the file names were different. Different names on the file will result in an error.

I also used bitzipper to open it if renaming the files doesn't help.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Question:
If i have the have fun applocale installed, may i use that or do i have to change system setting? I know some games from japan need the whole computer to change region, some can't use applocale

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Question:
If i have the have fun applocale installed, may i use that or do i have to change system setting? I know some games from japan need the whole computer to change region, some can't use applocale
The game runs for me even without changing the locale. But if it doesn't for you then an emulator should do the trick, yes.

Reactions: E-Dog
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes