E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The game runs for me even without changing the locale. But if it doesn't for you then an emulator should do the trick, yes.
Thanks for the quick response. Id rather use the hf applocale than change whole computer settings. I'm gonna try this one now.

Reactions: ponyguy

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im having trouble extracting files to my desktop and im wondering how to go about setting this up. ive tried extracting both with Rar opener and 9zip but its not working because it says its "multiple archive file" mumbo jumbo so please help?

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
im having trouble extracting files to my desktop and im wondering how to go about setting this up. ive tried extracting both with Rar opener and 9zip but its not working because it says its "multiple archive file" mumbo jumbo so please help?
You don't have to "extract" the 2nd file at all, just make sure both files are in the same location (e.g. Desktop or /Program Files/New Folder), open the first file and extract. It should automatically find the 2nd file needed to finish the job.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You don't have to "extract" the 2nd file at all, just make sure both files are in the same location (e.g. Desktop or /Program Files/New Folder), open the first file and extract. It should automatically find the 2nd file needed to finish the job.
no im not getting that for some reason my method what im doing after I DL from mega I put the folders from the megadlfolder to a new folder and I open the unzip to extract part1 and I get extraction failed couldn't extract because of compression method or some gunk and well that pretty much sums up the course of my prob. this is details I need if im getting the process wrong so please let me know how or what you use/do to get this thing running please...

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
no im not getting that for some reason my method what im doing after I DL from mega I put the folders from the megadlfolder to a new folder and I open the unzip to extract part1 and I get extraction failed couldn't extract because of compression method or some gunk and well that pretty much sums up the course of my prob. this is details I need if im getting the process wrong so please let me know how or what you use/do to get this thing running please...
Seems the file names have been changed for whatever reason, that's why the extraction couldn't finish automatically. So when you try extracting it goes to about 70% then the dialogue box pops up right? Just "browse" to where the 2nd file is and the process should complete.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Try delete from both of the archive the last things after part1, such as "-1f52de69BV---" and then try again - also update your winrar to the latest version or 7zip, always latest.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Try delete from both of the archive the last things after part1, such as "-1f52de69BV---" and then try again - also update your winrar to the latest version or 7zip, always latest.
YEAH! it was around 78 before 80 but yeah that is weird and also ill try that I think I saw that part so ill see how that goes.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
YEAH! it was around 78 before 80 but yeah that is weird and also ill try that I think I saw that part so ill see how that goes.
oh also will any 7zip .exe work for the unzip? I have dr. unarchiver-open with rar and etc including the 7zip method.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh also will any 7zip .exe work for the unzip? I have dr. unarchiver-open with rar and etc including the 7zip method.
wait wait wait wait I read the post about what happened with shion and for some reason... it worked first try?!? somehow my pc or method must be correct but it gets messed up (no joke im really sorry for the hassle bro) by hang on ill look into this casue that part at the end you said to delete was still on my game folder with "shion" and im enjoying that on my free time between getting this game next OMG IM CROSS EYED... found a better solution :) I used bitzipper and damn it runs finally. however there is some translations not fully in English buts the same a UI as shion so no complaints except the guess work on buttons... bleh.

U

User_298516

Got the first one to extract by changing second one's name to Part 2, but not part 2 won't correctly extract. Even the BitZipper application won't do it correctly.

Dec 21, 2018
So how does Part 1 an Part 2 work do i need to download them both and then merge or something, please help?
Yes, you absolutely need to download both parts and then open either of them to extract them.

I still go back to this game occasionally. I do love it, but my favourite character is at the beginning of the game. I really wished we could see her more and/or mind break her further.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok what the hell after dowenloaidng part 1 and two it only send me to a side where i need to pay for the game to downlaod it who knows what happes when i download it form this side i think this is a rip-off game

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
ok what the hell after dowenloaidng part 1 and two it only send me to a side where i need to pay for the game to downlaod it who knows what happes when i download it form this side i think this is a rip-off game
You clicked on the wrong icon. Of course there's a website link included with the game. That's how they package it. You're supposed to hit the .exe. button. It should be OBVIOUS.

sibbdab

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone reupload it, or has different download links? The current MEga links seem to be dead

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes