4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
After being classified as a demon by the church, Lisette Blanchard is abducted by a mysterious group. Now her maid, Forty, a former assassin, is on a mission to rescue her master, and restore honor to the Blanchard family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-16
Release Date: 2019-09-13
Developer: Hasoyua
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censorship: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store: - -
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough and H-scenes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

LisetteWall.png 01.png 02.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 09.png 10.png 11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rignor

Jun 24, 2017
I'm fairly certain that this is all in English, I haven't finished it yet but from the first three chapters it seems to be. Although I am playing the offical dlsite release and don't know if it is the same as the one uploaded.

Also can confirm Bandizip should work.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Same with me.
Here to and i try already Bandizip same problem like 7zip and winrar. It is a problem with some namefiles that must be corrected i think. Like that filenames: âèâ[âbâgö±ÉÝô¼ô_éÛ.rpgmvp you find a lot of them in img flodder. I download the demo now there all work correct. Yes the names are the problem i download ver 1.01 and replace them img and audio then it work for me.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
You have to read the system must be in Japanese because the ne fän translation is as I know ^^
And if the system before in German zb. was and you download the game, it is broken.
As such, always download games if you have the system in Japanese.
If you unpack it and then later the system again to stay the data un damaged run but only again free if you are back in Japanese.
Also you need the Japanese rpg maker.
But beware Deutsche Rpgs then not all because in Japnsichen zb. no umlauts like äöü ec. there ^^

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Darn, the files weren't packaged right. The names are all jumbled. The version I downloaded from Sukebei didn't have this issue. So lucky me, I guess. Though if I ever end up deleting it and wanting to come back to it, it's gonna be a pain redownloading it from here if there are no more seeders left on the Sukebei torrent. :frown:

Here's a link for anyone who, like me, is too lazy to change their locale or install Bandzip.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Watch out if she is too spoiled, the next rape scene is like bath end XD.
to not change the save ^^

But you have to look for the value.
Should be somewhere at the bottom. ^^
There's a ''bad'' end? How do you check how spoiled she is? I've been losing to every single person I run into and still nothing. Maybe it's because I started out as a cum dump.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes