Unity Completed Miss Neko 2 [Final] [Double W]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
Welcome to the magic island — Nekoland! All good things you want will happen here! Solve the match puzzles, collect the magic coins and then you will see miracles!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-18
Release Date: 2021-12-17
Developer: Double W
Publisher: Toffee Cafe
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japenese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: HERE
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1639840731045.png 1639840794438.png 1639840819274.png 1639840867684.png 1639840889386.png 1639840900768.png 1639840930465.png

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
I feel like if your animations are of the PowerPoint type, having beautifully detailed artwork actually works against you. A simpler style like Paradise Lust is better for games like this, not to mention gameplay that actually immerses you in the scenario rather than treating you like a lab hamster who has to carry out an unrelated task to receive a reward.

Nefarials

Jul 30, 2021
I feel like if your animations are of the PowerPoint type, having beautifully detailed artwork actually works against you. A simpler style like Paradise Lust is better for games like this, not to mention gameplay that actually immerses you in the scenario rather than treating you like a lab hamster who has to carry out an unrelated task to receive a reward.
I'd have to agree - the artwork is good, but the animations do make it feel awkward to the point where i'd honestly of preferred to receive still images for this style.

The fact that the gameplay is completely arbitrary is bothersome as well, true, and i personally find the style difference between the lewd art and mobile game map (from relatively well done art, animation not withstanding, to bright and colorful and depressingly generic) to be exceptionally jarring as well.

Still, thanks for the upload OP.

Jan 6, 2019
I'd have to agree - the artwork is good, but the animations do make it feel awkward to the point where i'd honestly of preferred to receive still images for this style.

The fact that the gameplay is completely arbitrary is bothersome as well, true, and i personally find the style difference between the lewd art and mobile game map (from relatively well done art, animation not withstanding, to bright and colorful and depressingly generic) to be exceptionally jarring as well.

Still, thanks for the upload OP.
basically nearly every single puzzle/any other genre on Steam (that has H scene) has this problem. the art is really good, but the animation felt cheap. I wouldn't mind paying somewhere around 20 bucks—or maybe 30 as long as the animation is a lot better than this.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a mod to make all the H scenes use manual gameplay like @HomeMate for piston.
Goes in the managed folder.