Missing game rating.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've just noticed tht my rating for this game is missing.

I'd like to ask why and how that happened?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Could be that your review was deleted for not being a proper review? Clutching at straws here.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I'm sure it fits with those rules, so that's why I'm confused.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll assume it was an error, since you have no warnings on your profile. Sorry for this.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Now I see that rating for Coceters Chronicles is missing too. Can that error be undone or I need to write them all over again? :test2:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Now I see that rating for Coceters Chronicles is missing too. Can that error be undone or I need to write them all over again? :test2:
Quote my post next time so i get a notification please

I've asked f95 himself to see if there are any logs.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also were the reviews old or recent?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also were the reviews old or recent?
Can't tell exact dates, but Revenge is for sure around march this year and CC is...over a year ago I think. If can't recover I'll write again, when i find time, not problem at all. Don't bother if it something too complicated.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't tell exact dates, but Revenge is for sure around march this year and CC is...over a year ago I think. If can't recover I'll write again, when i find time, not problem at all. Don't bother if it something too complicated.
If they are really old they might have been deleted in a purge I made for reviews. I decided not to warn people but I'm sure i pinged them... Not sure. And the ones deleted were obviously against the rules which i don't if it applies to you or not. But for the march of this year I would have defensively given you a warning so that was surely not deleted by me... dunno.

About recovery, that's impossible. They are perma deleted, I'm only hoping for logs to see who deleted them or not. Sorry :c

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If they are really old they might have been deleted in a purge I made for reviews. I decided not to warn people but I'm sure i pinged them... Not sure. And the ones deleted were obviously against the rules which i don't if it applies to you or not. But for the march of this year I would have defensively given you a warning so that was surely not deleted by me... dunno.

About recovery, that's impossible. They are perma deleted, I'm only hoping for logs to see who deleted them or not. Sorry :c
No problem, I just asked to see if they're deleted with intention and if are, than to ask where eventual problem was so that I can fix and avoid in future.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No logs unfortunately but we've removed some permissions to perma delete reviews from moderators to avoid this happening.