Missing Tags

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Why are so many games missing tags I don't mean to be rude or anything but I've come across so many at this point - I'd like to know if their is a way we can address it I might make a list of games and what tags they are missing or if people could just add the tags - many rape and blackmail tags missing I've noticed mainly (it's because those are two of my fetishes) but I'm sure their are more, if anyone can help pls do so I'm gonna try to probably as well!

Reactions: santiago_campanella

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Why are so many games missing tags I don't mean to be rude or anything but I've come across so many at this point - I'd like to know if their is a way we can address it I might make a list of games and what tags they are missing or if people could just add the tags - many rape and blackmail tags missing I've noticed mainly (it's because those are two of my fetishes) but I'm sure their are more, if anyone can help pls do so I'm gonna try to probably as well!
Most games here start out as demos/v0.01 and initially have few tags due to little content. As the the game is updated, it falls upon the community to let the moderatos know if tags are wrong/missing. As u z i 3 8 5 4 posted, please use the Report button found in the lower left corner of the op and inform the moderators of needed corrections. Thanks!

Jun 14, 2018
I had to check like 20 of the tags in urban dictionary :D I think most of the tags are missing because of the content added later in the game.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
There's currently 1544 games on F95zone that's under "active" development (not abandoned, on hold or completed) with new ones being added every day. F95zone is 100% free to use, nobody is getting paid to work on this site, and there's not many members that applies to become uploaders. This is why we depend on the community to help us out by using the report system. We try our best to keep them updated, but there is no way we'll be able to always keep the games and tags updated without the help of you.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
the most bizarre thing on this site visual novelgs, rpgm and ren'py tags actually added onto different thing and you couldn't mixed search for more efficient.