Seeking Mission Corruption

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hey All,

I have a question about games similar to OFFICER CHLOE -OPERATION INFILTRATION. So in that game Chloe can really fall off the moral cliff in the name of her mission as a undercover
police officer. The Story can lead to the point where it seems that Chloe will Turn and become part of the gang. However of course that does not happen no matter how Corrupt she gets. Chloe can Fail the Mission and go into hiding. But not completely Turn against the Police.

So Are there any similar games where the Hero(ine) Can actually Join the Bad Guys?. Double Cross as it were if the Hero(ine)'s morality fall too much. There have been some decent movies where the Protagonist is gone Undercover and then whether it was corruption or love Turns against his/Her mission and joins the baddies. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Cheers.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have just the thing, but it's text-only. In Corrupted Saviors, you abuse and mindbreak heroines in battle, making them increasingly corrupted as they try to cope with the trauma. After you defeat them in the final battle, the one(s) you captured will be trainable and later usable in combat against the next team. It has (afaik) 36 personalities for the heroines and non-linear corruption for them, which will be reflected in the training later (the training and continued campaign aren't implemented yet, but are coming in the following months). The game probably isn't as story-driven as you want and being text-only makes it niche, but as far as convering heroines to evil, I doubt there'll be a more indepth game anytime soon.

Crimson Veil apparently has various ways for the heroine to succumb, and even an evil/corrupted path.