EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95 Cover.png

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: 395games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: A Tale of Eden - Children of Morn
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Android Notes:

Animation Samples:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android New: - - - -
Android Old: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Save Files - Gallery Unlocker* -
Cheat Mod*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bg mmoralescene06_01.jpg livingroom night. fire.PNG bg groupscene01_01.jpg bg lilyportrait01night.jpg bg lscene04_02.jpg bg forest_bathing12.jpg bg city_tile04.jpg bg cave_tile07.jpg bg gasbackroom04.jpg bg mscene07_03.jpg bg rmoralescene03_03.jpg bg rscene16_05.jpg bg savenoreia16.jpg bg nscene03_04.jpg bg garden.png bg forest_tile10fishing.png bg lscene06_02.jpg bg nscene04_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
ok..major flaw is the food gathering constantly..it equates to uber grind...and saps all fun immediately..the graphics are lovely...i love the art style of the dame..but the gameplay itself is a fun sapping spawn of satan
Well, I don't know if you were just extremely unlucky. But I designed it in a way that you could easily get through the entire update only gathering food 2-4 times. And you can progress the story without food like 90% of the time.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
guess i donno how to play :p us old people are happy with stick and hoop :D
I'll see what the others have to say. Maybe I need to take out the small fail chance when gathering. But I thought I made a good job almost completely removing any real grind and putting in lot's of non repetitive content. I was a bit surprised by your comment tbh. I hop I didn't offend you. :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'll see what the others have to say. Maybe I need to take out the small fail chance when gathering. But I thought I made a good job almost completely removing any real grind and putting in lot's of non repetitive content. I was a bit shocked by your comment tbh. :D
majority of my gathering i got "poisonous" so my food each day was at 1 or 0

Dreum

May 22, 2017
I really liked A Tale of Eden. So rare for a game to actually be completed and be good on top of that.
Gonna give this one a try as soon as possible.

4.60 star(s) 662 Votes