Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
screenshot0002.png
Does anyone know of a way to get rid of this bugged purple border, maybe using console commands? A couple versions ago it appeared and never disappeared anymore, even at 0% corruption, and it's kind of annoying now. Thanks for any help.

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Any chance we're gonna return to the hut? Wondering if I should restart for a bath scene I missed

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.8.2 (Lossy, 723MB)
PC:
-
MAC:
-

Alternative HQ compression (High quality, 986MB)
For those who want to maintain most of the original quality.
PC: -
MAC: -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
You do know that you have to hit within the 'V' thing to catch a fish. The closer to center, the bigger the fish
Ok, where is this V thing because I don't see it. I want a screencap with a red circle.

EDIT: Nvm, got it, knowing to click on the exclamation marks would've been a good tip.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question" Last time i play this game Mist 0.7.1 will save File work on 0.8.2 ? remember i play it long.. far story...

ramjet980

Jul 6, 2019
Gallery unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)

can there please be better explanation I don't understand a damn thing you said

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Good update only the lily scene was a bit odd like her weird stomach, her crooked vagina and the mc being as pale as a vampire
but nori was really cute and i can't wait for the next one let's go kick the directors ass great work

Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
art looks pretty original, game is interesting, the main image with the game title on the first page feels a little spoilery though

4.60 star(s) 662 Votes