VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9.png

Overview:
You were alone after your parents died in a plane crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-03
Release Date: 2020-12-28
Developer: Dron Games -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

MS1.png 3.jpg 4.jpg a_127.png a_30.png a_70.png a_180.png a_197.png a_236.png a_256.png
1591772419240.png a73a12.png a94.png b22_3.png b38.png dock32.png d_253.png d_599.png d_698.png d_360.png
1591773180123.png a_399.png a_511.png a_618.png MS4w.png d_21.png d_209.png d_222_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Beavis's distant cousin?
It doesn't seem distant to me at all. I'm fairly certain whats the reason behind the "mysterious" death of the parents. One day they woke up and faced the truth.. raised a Butthead. It was too much. I understand.

EDIT: ...and there. I named him Butthead. I must say its VERY hard to come over his looks. :oops:
Fair warning: This is google translated engrish from russian.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay so beside the neigh illegible engrish, the fact that mc is Beavis&Butthead look-alike award winner, we have these slideshow for animation made out of 2 images. Personally i even find still images better than these 2 frame slideshows. On top of it these last 5-8 seconds each and are not in a loop so they auto end after that 5-8 seconds. Even if someone is okay with these 2 frame thingies, you have 5-8 seconds to enjoy it due to this.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ennoch

Even worse they found out they raised a gay butthead as that's all I see when I look at him is that he looks gay. Best way to get over any MC or other male looks is to throw their pictures into paint-net and paint a big paint blot over their head as it's better to kill their heads then your erections.

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
as said in the game many times --> "I like"
it seems good and all and good quality renders and so on
but english ruins it because i don't know what he wants the characters to "say".
And WHAT is going on with the mc, his hair well it looks like he is bald in the front and he also looks so old in my opinion in some images :p
shouldn't he look younger than this? :unsure:
ps: if you get images from the side he looks okay haha
i hope he makes a few changes to the mc because well he looks old in some images,partly bald and also tad gay. and if he wants he can always ask help with the english :)

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
TO Developer i seen missing txt in places from 1st day to 2nd day ANITA well . then i spend you / don't look correct more missing through game / bec if you dont where going its propel-em sooner or later

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes