RPGM Mistress vs Slave [v3.0] [Noxurtica]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Daame

May 20, 2022
is there a karma system? like will the game remember what you did and didnt do to elfina and Orca? like i have REFUSED to let anyone one else touch ether of them...even at the cost of support...will i be rewarded for this? different ending? or am i gonna get punished for not whoring them out?
ehh, doesn't matter in the ending, unfortunately

mb1998

Sep 9, 2022
If you get captured by the orcs later in that route you can scheme with the elf princess to poison the orc and you can decide between going through with it or betraying the elf princess but even if you decide to betray her she just ends up poisoning her anyway and burning the place down. Am I doing sth wrong is there anyway to prevent her from doing that

swordB0Y

Oct 8, 2021
Hey so I just played the game and noticed a huge issue. There is no notifier to how far along/gone the slaves are. This has led me to a game over because I accidentally drove her insane. The gameplay is fine although the story is too text heavy. That being said I really hope this game gets updated with something to help us gauge the stats of each of the slaves.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Hey so I just played the game and noticed a huge issue. There is no notifier to how far along/gone the slaves are. This has led me to a game over because I accidentally drove her insane. The gameplay is fine although the story is too text heavy. That being said I really hope this game gets updated with something to help us gauge the stats of each of the slaves.
Yea, this one is good but i highly highly doubt it will ever get finished.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
game is finished actually, thing is the artist abandoned the game in between, thus the many unfinished/planned out things never got a closure
Yea Im aware that the 'main' is done... But the other paths and such aren't thought... like the Orc path and the dude path (dont remember his name). Thats what i meant.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes