RPGM - Completed - Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

1. 4.00 star(s)

richarddlopatin

Eshka.

This was almost a 5/5. Yes, I am taking an entire star off just because of a lack of Eshka content and ending. She is the best character in game by far. God damn. I kinda hate that they tease you with her and then she vanishes at the end. Well... anger about the lack of content for the objectively best girl aside, this game is pretty great.

The story is awesome, has density, weight, a proper screenplay of sorts. And great world building. The combat is great. It's sometimes very difficult to understand "sub" combat because by definition you would be defending yourself against someone but the way the dev solved this conundrum was amazing.

The renders were fine. Sometimes Daz stuff can get a bit boring but I like what I saw, very simple but it's alright. I think the setup could be a bit different. There's definitely some improvements to lighting particularly. A lot of renders are in complete shadow and this could be fixed by some post editing in photoshop (bump up those shadows and blacks a little) but I guess adding some other light sources would also help.

I greatly enjoyed playing this game. If you like femdom/humiliation and that sort of stuff this is a must. I just wish there were more Eshka :( ...goddamnit. I had fun though. (y)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

Overall the game is not bad but its very repetitive in everything from dialogue to combat to music and so on,you are better off trying Captured by Dark elves or Tower of Trample which MotF tries to imitate.

+Story is decent but is very short,in 2 to 3 or 4 hours you are done

-Combat is very repetitive,although the mixed combat system shows some promise it is not expanded enough with only a few skills which are more or less the same.

-Lame and boring dialogue
    +Good art

-Bad and repetitive scenes which are all almost the same with the Protag just licking their feet and thats about it,there isnt any other kind of scene.

-The game is overall very grindy and even with the extra grind the bosses have too much hp and the fights last very long.

-The map is very small and there is 0 freedom of exploration,you will be able only to travel to the area of the main story,side dialogue is decent but there aren't any side quests or just about anything to do other than the main storyline

-Might be just me but the part of the story where you are held by the barbarians in a mine is oddly familiar to the plot of Captured by dark elves game,however its just a pale imitation

-music is repetitive

-The mistresses look good as do the standard enemies but they dont have any unique dialogue or attitute,its like talking to the same woman all over again.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

blurrycali

Great Story with many Choices. Do you surrender or fight? Who do you surrender to? The "Combat" gets a little repetitive after a while, but since the game is over after 3-4 hours it's not really an issue.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Luckenzio

This game has so much more effort put into the story than i expected. The overall plot is very simple and doesnt really stand out much but what makes it especial are the characters and the setting.

The world is ridiculously more fleshed out than usual, every faction has their own goals and stances about conflicts past/present and even possible future wars, their own relationships/perception of certain races, their political hierarchy, their religion, etc. All of this information is available for players that go out of their way to explore and most of it doesnt really become that relevant to the main story, but its still really nice that so much of the world and the inhabitants of the setting was so thought out.

The characters are the other big standout, at least the ones that get quite a bit of spotlight. A lot of secondary ones dont get much attention(expected) but the main heroine, the main villain, most of the faction leaders and some others are genuinely cool characters. The way some of these have the chance to grow their relationship with the mc is convincing enough and i was fairly endeared to the relationship between him and the witch by the end of the game.

Combat is alright. Each enemy doesnt have that many different attacks so theyll be repeating the same thing a lot, your character doesnt really have That much variety either. The biggest weakness of it would be that some boss battles can get really dragged out, the final boss especially took me more than 15 minutes of doing exactly the same thing to beat it and it wasnt particularly exhilarating.

Renders are good for the most part but there is one or two that i found somewhat offputting and the entire sexual content of the game is based around feet. Looked everywhere for it but havent seen any scene that is not feet/boot worship, trampling and sometimes whipping. Not even one nipple.

Thats about it, very recommended. Finished it in about 3 hours and half, so its not that long either.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jamack12345

Even though foot fetish is not one of the tags, I really enjoy the game.
    It kind of reminds me of the Witcher, the relationship between Geralt and Yennifer, except all the relationships involve feet and femdom.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Robert91

Easily one of the best femdom rpgmaker games I've played on here. Everything's really fleshed out and if at any point you wonder if a character will have a scene with you, they most likely will.

My main gripes with this is that it really only appeals to two groups, but one if we're really specific. This is purely a foot fetish game, there's no other type of sexual interaction, only foot stuff. Though, if you are big on feet, then man, is this the game for you.

Overall I don't have much to complain about. Really solid story that actually gets you invested in the world, plenty of CG, the battles can be really repetitive at times, but using a save editor or just sitting down for like 10+ minutes to level up alleviates that issue.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Sunshaded

The writing is better than at least 90% of OEL femdom games. There are good psychological depictions, the prose is fluid and engaging, and the fantasy world actually has detailed and consistent lore.

To sum up the battle system, the creator probably thought, "Hmm, it's a femdom game, so how about I make it so that battles consist of begging for mercy while enduring abuse?" Well, it's actually a dual system, but I saw no point in trying to fight like a normal person when for immersion purposes I was already trying to raise my submission stat. Anyway, battles aren't grindy or boring, and you get to see a lot of dominating poses.

The 3D art and posing is pretty good. The models are perhaps not as high quality as some other 3D femdom game art I know, but that's fine.

All in all, this is a very good and well-rounded femdom game. To be honest, it just can't make into my personal top tier of femdom games because I'm particular about the character designs and personalities of femdom heroines I like. My ideal is more along the lines of a game with a more sandbox-y, dynamic, unpredictable style of femdom corruption and humiliation rather than a story arc structure, a greater variety of femdom fetishes, more of a lewd seduction style rather than charismatic authoritarian style, and a protagonist who canonically resists submission and has an aggressive personality rather than sort of "hedging his bets" like it feels this game's protagonist did. In other words, a little more like a certain other super popular femdom game on F95zone. But not every femdom game should have to be a copy of that one game, and I seriously respect this game for its unique and charming style. If you are into femdom, why haven't you played it yet?
  8. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

Played through the multiple endings. Story is decent. Gameplay is extremely repetetive and grindy esspecially some of the later fights which just drag out to ridiculousness. The scenes are also very repetetive, guy always kneeling and kissing a foot or a boot, no other sexual content and only static images with little variation. Every enemy/woman felt like the exact same of the one met before with same attitude, same behaviour, etc with no variation between characters. I didn't encounter any bugs, it's playable.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ianuda

I'm not even a foot fetishist, but the it is the cutest femdom game I've ever seen. This is the reason I did not abandon checking out erotic games after a few tries. This game oozes genuine care for every object, storyline and character in the world making it believable - the most important part in any secondary creation, as per Tolkien. And of course, it is set in a fantasy land with cute and powerful magic-using girls that have a modicum of self-reflection and agency, that's nice. Five stars.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ALHIISSSSA

Great game with a great developer 10/10. It's wonderful to have people who post games on this site FOR FREE that anyone can download. I have tried to make games myself but they are all terrible, I having nothing but the upmost respect for anyone who is able to openly show their work to people on the internet. (salute)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2123574

awesome graphics. seriously. could rewatch the melurin group footjob like a thousand times lmao. great mechanics and everything, plus no crashes nor bugs. Story isnt necessarily the strong side of the game but who the hell cares? It makes sense, keeps you going and the scenes are godly. seriously. If you are into feet or femdom TRY.THIS.GAME. Hope it keeps going on forever :DD
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Onigrey

This game is awesome! I am a big fan of foot fetish, so it was like a treaure for me! It would be great if we can just worship feet of the main female character anytime! And maybe it would nice if animations would be added
  13. 4.00 star(s)

asehpe

This is a game that shows a lot of promise, and with an interesting world to boot. The scenes and dialogues are well-written, the images are good and inspiring. Especially the relationship between MC and Clessa is very close to ideal for me. I would be happier if the MC was made to lick the soles of the ladies' boots and swallow the dirt from under there more often, but that's not to say that what we've got thus far isn't great. I am excitedly waiting for further developments!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sl147s

Barefeet femdom game. Yes ~ TightTightTight. Finally, there is an exclusive game of feet content without any other fetishes mix within. An oasis in the desert. The tempo is really smooth too, as a rpgm game. There is no need to save/load the file for multiple buggy things. Keep up the good work.(y)(y)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Aseratrix

The game so far is exceptionally promising, I love the concept of a female ruled world, where our - extremely lucky - hero gets to quest. I observed that there is plenty of subtle humor interspersed with the featured kinks.

Being under such beautiful creatures is a delight to imagine. We all have our pet fetishes - well except normal people whoever they are - and this one definitely caters to those of us who like the symbolic dynamic of being below the fairer sex by using foot-worship and verbal humiliation in a suggestive and appetizing way.

While I personally hope that the used elements of femdom will expand (face-sitting, cunnilingus, spitting, urination (and more), kicking, slapping, whipping, etc), as I am an omnivore of all things femdom, yet even if they stay more limited, I think the story is intriguing, and well worth anyone's time who is interested in any sort of female on top experience.

Five stars from me!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bulifun

Review (Prologue)

PROS:
    + Good and creative combat style for a RPGM game (two different types)
    + Very nice point system for a femdom game (submission points/defiance points)
    + Pretty good looking models; 3d style is decent
    + Unique storyline
    + The writing is well done
    + Nearly every object has its description, which is a nice detail for a RPGM game
    + Various effects and transitions during the dialogues also fitting music to theme of the game which gives you a great atmosphere
    + It is very clear what to do, you're time won't be wasted

CONS:
    - Short (obviously, as it's the first release)
    - No really animations (just zoom in); and more pictures from different angles would be nice (a little bit disappointing for now)
    - There is a nice point system, but I don't have the feeling it really impacts the gameplay for now (not that I would mind the submissive route ;))
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CONCLUSION:
    If you're into games where you can play as a submissive male this one is for you. Low on content for now, but already worth playing. This game has the potential to be one of the best femdom RPGM games.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Chrysanis

Obviously still low on content, since its still a prologue but this is looking really promising!

If you're into submissive games, this is one to keep track of. The writing is very well done, and some of the characters give you a fun read along the way, adding onto the story as a whole. The atmosphere is great as well; the music, the ambient sounds and the design all match one another very well.

The combat system is well done too, adds a nice... 'Bonus' for the submissives amongst us.

My only critique would be that some of the 3d-models look a little bit out of place sometimes, as if they're too far away or looking at you from a weird perspective, but that comes close to nitpicking.

Well done either way! Cant wait for updates on this one!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

pedrodrigues1996

I really enjoyed the game, I would enjoy some pegging, spanking, maybe some forced bi and cum eating. Maybe you could make it a part of the game in the next versions. Overall dont give up on developing it cause I think it has the potencional to be one of the best in the femdom tag