Overview:
Slave Maker Game.​

Updated: 18/06/2018
Developer: Old Huntsman -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

Unbenannt-0.jpg Unbenannt-1.jpg Unbenannt-2.jpg Unbenannt-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Ah so this is his new project?

He's been working on this for ages, I'm not at all familiar with programming but I hope that means he's laid down the foundation and updates will be regular and fast.
Either way, hopefully it'll be of the same quality or better as his previous works.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is he using “borrowed” artwork again or has he hired an artist?

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
Eternal Rome is the same setting as Jack-o-Nine from what I remember. And the fogs that surround it also show up in the story of the dragon game.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Hope he focuses on giving meaningfuln options/buttons in this game. The Jack-o one was full of options that were so useless I kinda "ignored" like 50% of the game.

Reactions: Storm4n

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
I'm a big fan of encouraging new projects, but does anyone else get a strive for power vibe w/o the passion?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So I played it for ~40 minutes.

There is no game here at present, its not even a tech demo. there are no hints or guides and it won't save.

No matter what restraints you buy, the slaves will always run away if you don't watch them overnight and seeing as you only get enough energy to watch slaves for 5 nights and you can only catch one slave per day there is little room for error.

Even if you you do get 3 good slaves and take them back to the own world, they just vanish. I presume the god takes them and gives you sparks, but no idea what they do...

In a word its pointless playing this in its current state- no game and no fap

Jun 5, 2017
I enjoy OldHuntsman games but sadly the one that came closer to being a "complete" game was Defiler Wings.
Still is good to see hes working on something.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Um there is no direction in this game yet, like dude above said, it's nothing really worth playing at the moment... all I could figure out is that you're a cannibalistic slave hunter? Orrrr something like that??? and angel looking dude wants you to find people to pray for him... which the only way to get em to pray for him is to either give em food (which is people) or give a perfect to slave to town leaders... or something like that? Ugh i dunno this is confusing and not much story to help understand anything x.x

Reactions: supermanz95

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It’s a start. I’ll be back for future updates. Hopefully the slave system progresses. I really did like the initial artwork.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I enjoy OldHuntsman games but sadly the one that came closer to being a "complete" game was Defiler Wings.
Still is good to see hes working on something.
Why the quotations? Defiler wings is complete, you can conquer the world and revolt against the queen, there's tons of different things to do. The only thing that's suboptimal is the artwork, but for "borrowing" all the art he did pretty well I think.

Jun 5, 2017
Why the quotations? Defiler wings is complete, you can conquer the world and revolt against the queen, there's tons of different things to do. The only thing that's suboptimal is the artwork, but for "borrowing" all the art he did pretty well I think.
I actualy dont mind the art, I play the game mostly as a choose your own adventure, so I'm more interested on the things I can do. Still when I say "complete" I mostly means a few other stuff that feels half baked, mostly translation.

elldix

Jun 12, 2017
welp this one got me really... confused? if we could get any explanation on how to play, what are the uses of the "relations" you have with the other romans, what does the perks and characteristics do or at least a map that would be great, I feel like it could be a great game but I have absolutely no idea what to do with this first release

Reactions: Daba

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Very early development.

I've been checking this for... a year? Something like that.

The very first demo, right when he announced he was starting, was actually entertaining.
You had a f**ton of options to build a specific character, that was awesome (all that info you get on your character, was decided by you, going from the world you came from, to sexual preferences), and you could start the -very early- game.
Little to do really, but you could pass days, make relationships, use cards (those Tarot like cards) and trigger events, get a job, and even had some bad endings.
So, while there wasn't really much to do to advance and there were bugs and crashes (mostly empty content), you could actually spend a couple hours checking different things.

Later he canned that, and released a "character builder", which only did that, generate a random PC.
What's worst, you couldn't decide anything, and you got a random PC portrait (and they're horrible).
A later update, and you can actually get into the world, but there's isn't much to do, and the random PC generator just kills the mood.

Since then, he has been advancing slowly, I guess he's really busy and doesn't has enough support.

Honestly, I think his first demo was much more entertaining, and was giving a lot more insight on what we could expect (and where the story is set, as it also had an intro).
Not really sure what happened in between.

(I have the first demo somewhere, if anyone is interested. Not sure if it's okay to upload right away, ask for OldHunstamn permission or what...)

Reactions: stateoftherat

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Glad to see Old Huntsman back at it. Eternal Rome is a very cool setting. I haven't played this one yet but just throwing a post to keep an eye on updates.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes