Others MMD Trying to recreate/edit ariane cevaille model from silo9

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
There is a model of a character called ariane cevaille by a user named silo9. There is a release of the model but its breast are not nearly as big or as bouncy as his videos and it has too much clothes on (id love nude but bikini would suffice). Now im a noob at mmd so i dont really know how to edit the model to reach the specifications i would like and im seeking help with that. Generally making the breasts larger and making the model have less clothes which would require some pretty heavy editing. I have searched far and wide for other releases of the model but i found none so i assume i would have to seek help with these edits.

Since i am i new user i am not allowed to send links in the first 3 posts, but what i would like as the end result is listed in a video titled "gigaton milk" on his iwara channel titled silo9. the model i would like to use as a base to edit is downloadable on deviantart, but again i cannot link to it so it is difficult, so i will at the least send an image of the character. ss (2013-12-26 at 06.36.57).jpg

duckmuck11

Mar 6, 2020
I really wish silo would release some of his models or at least the name of the so called base he uses to make them. Someone once asked him if he would sell his models and thats when he mentioned the use of a base made by someone else. Let me know if you make any progress and i really really want a good model of her.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
I really wish silo would release some of his models or at least the name of the so called base he uses to make them. Someone once asked him if he would sell his models and thats when he mentioned the use of a base made by someone else. Let me know if you make any progress and i really really want a good model of her.
Sadly i have been able to make almost zero progress, i asked on 4chan and they basically yelled at me to leave, i asked on iwara to no reply, i searched many file depot websites and search engines for mediafire and only found a collection of images and the 2 already released non nude base models. the only way i can see getting this oppai loli goodness is to ask silo9 himself on twitter.