fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have a link with ALL of them?
a torrent or MEGA

seriously i don't want to download them all 1 by 1 and spam my PC with games i have no idea what they do especially since there are no descriptions or images for each download

Last edited:

jigy

Mar 13, 2019
Last edited:

hitmanxoxox

May 30, 2017
I was playing hot teacher emily and after bringing her shame down to 80 with some events at school with some kid in library, hallway and in class but after it there is no new events i tried everything and practically clicked all the boxes in rpg games but nothing is happening. Is this the only content the game has or did i miss something?
Good game tho..

Reactions: hahabis and charlez

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just tryed that blade and soul thing...

i can't. honestly i cant stand thoses disformed giant hips and breast. i know its taste of someone else. but definitly not mine.

yuk !

controls are also prettyconfusing and fight are... insanly long and boring. i do not recommend this one for sure.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Look like almost all this stuff is incomplete and in very early stages of developement.
I like the overal concept. I like how the majority of heroiness just enjoy sex and consider clothing very optional. A nice change of pace from "hella slow and grindy corruption RPG where the main heroine get constantly raped and blackmailed but for some reason this turn into a slut instead of traumatizing her, and the only way for the player to fap is to loose the game #897459854^10" and the pleasant freedom from crappy cancerous fetishes like cuckoldry and bestiality/furry.
This is the shit i like.

Reactions: ibanezrocker734

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Sadly almost all of these games are just half-assed done and marked as finished. The RPGM ones are unbalanced and almost always fetch quests with a lot of random encounters sending you from A to B to A to C and so on. The art is good but very few in these games. It like every game is a test for another art style or technique but then got rushed shortly after losing interest. One game has a bunch of (good) animations but nothing else, just the same animations over and over while the game itself consists of labyrinths with an ungodly amount of random encounters. Another one has one topless portrait for each character but no other art and again, streched with a ton of fighting and running around.
I also want to mention the very, very bad dialogues and writing. Its hard to put the finger on, but the mix of bad/unfunny jokes, swearing and just dumb nonsense talk led me to just unpack the games and scan through the images without even trying to play. I just couldnt take the writing anymore after the first few games.
In the end i think the only game that stood out to me and that felt like a game is Sexy Teacher Emily. Not sure if it gets continued or if its already dropped though.

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
I play Legend of Phyre and get stuck after i take ship to Nobula (i don't remember the name of that lane). I can not go anywhere. Map, store, inn tells that "Not available yet". I see "Final" on the post, maybe something wrong here?
Sorry about my bad English.

Reactions: noiadao

Karrateir

Jan 29, 2019
I was playing hot teacher emily and after bringing her shame down to 80 with some events at school with some kid in library, hallway and in class but after it there is no new events i tried everything and practically clicked all the boxes in rpg games but nothing is happening. Is this the only content the game has or did i miss something?
Good game tho..
Yes unfortunally its the only content it has for now, everthing with ??????? marked is placeholder for future events it seems, i hoped for more too since that game is pretty nice together with HKM, but lets wait what the future brings

Karrateir

Jan 29, 2019
on sexywarr selene i can't beat the first boss, does anyone have a save?
look around the castle, speak with npcs, theres another girl that will join u and a strong weapon u will receive from one of the npcs, but anyway theres nothing anymore after the first boss if i remember correctly