Others - Completed - MMS Tributary Masochist Simulator [v2.1] [illujam]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay
    + Interesting Mobilephone Chat System
    - You earn money to pay a gold-digger sado woman to humiliate you, because you are a maso. - but earning money is way too easy
    - The lottery, gacha etc. events make no sense. You always lose them, as far as I can tell
    - How far humiliation goes depends on your budged. Reaching a certain budged-based humilation level is the peak. After that, nothing new is going to happen.
    - Grind the same looping content to collect gallery unlocks
    - Dev was really lazy with content.

Scenes
    - No real visual scenes. They are solely text based

Dialogues
    + Easy money earning aside, the game is more or less based on dialogues (via mobiephone chatting) - which is a nice experience actually.

--> All in one: This game is supposed to give you the feeling of being a sub and a maso. It is actually not really a game, but rather (a try of) an experience it offers the player. That said, the experience it offers is very little. The Chat Content is basically a loop and you grind the repeating chat every time anew to unlock the mostly SFW gallery. It feels like the game starts from zero to 100 within seconds. It handles the player, as if they already were a full-fledged maso, without proper guiding steps. It throws all content it has instantly on the player, if he has enough money. The initial idea behind it is interesting, but the execution is not worth it, if you ask me. Would say 1 of 10 points.

Should I give it a try?
    If you expect a game you will have fun with: No, skip it. But if want to read some kind of 'story', that gives you an imaginary taste of a maso-like experience, then test it and decide yourself whether you liked it or not - while I think even in that role the game kind of fails.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

69betaboi69

I think the game executes the concept fairly well. It's not like there are a lot of games catering to this fetish around, and this one works good enough. It's short, I don't know how many dialogues are there, but I probably around 3. This is mostly a demo, don't take it as something that will keep you entertained for long. Despite all of this, I think there is an opportunity to larp with this game and take the in game days as real days. That way you will feel the pain to earn money only for you to have to little for her to allow you to cum. It would be better to go blind for this type of play. The fact that this is a possibility is why I'm giving it a higher score than what it probably deserves. If someone wants to do something better in the future I think this is not a horrible place to start to get ideas.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

akasubjoe

Love findom games (if it's not your kink, don't play it!)
    Anyone who is into findom will see that the dev "gets" the findom kink better than most, but the game possibly has more of the humiliation aspect than some players may want.
    The gameplay needs to be improved: You can just grind and make money for ever. All the dev needed to do is include a punishment for ignoring the domme for too many days, or if your money goes over a certain level. Then you'd have to choose whether to work or tribute, and be penalised for simply grinding money.
    Almost a good game, missed opportunity though. Looking forward to updates!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

alex211

Art is nice, voice acting is okay (sounds a bit like AI to me), gameplay sucks, and the UI is buggy and laggy.

Art: 3.5/5 - Could be better, there's only 2 girls and the art is a bit inconsistent at times.

Story: 4/5 - I'm gonna say that I kind of like the idea of a prostitution/degradation femdom game. This reaches into a more findom territory that is not my cup of tea. But the idea of the phone text messaging makes it feel a bit more personal and makes it a bit hotter than it should be. The story is simple, you're a simp, you make money, girl "sells" her services to you.

Gameplay: 0/5 - Biggest issue with this game imo, and why I couldn't play it after about an hour. It's just so fucking bad. It's a grind fest of click button. You should click the highest paying job, save up a good amount of cash. Then you talk to the girl and get a scene. That wouldn't be too bad, but the UI is fucking buggy as shit. And the text messaging is also janky and slow as well. This is basically a VN with a lot of spam clicking in-between that is slow and annoying.

Overall: 1.5/5. I'm giving it a 2 to be nice because it can be hot in some scenes, it's just extremely low quality and the translation is a bit subpar too.