RPGM - Abandoned - MNFT [v1.0.4a] [Two Jura]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Frantic Schlonging

I don't know how to even make the 200 character minimum review to describe the fact that the game just doesn't work. I've tried playing this game over the course of several months in many different updates and it's been broken every single time. I can't make it past the first 10 minutes of the game, which is extremely irritating because the couple scenes that work okay look really promising. The models are great, the animation is alright, the story seems fine so far (I guess?) but it just fucking breaks at some point and when it happens there's nothing you can do besides restarting the entire game to fix it. To make matters worse, the developer has multiple games she's working on and says "[Working on my other game right now, guess you've gotta wait a couple weeks.]"

I have given up. I might consider playing this game when it's finished but until then I'm gonna put a post it note on my computer so I don't play this game until then.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Azraelith

Alright, so I normally never review, but I"m going to put this out there. This is uh, the 3rd restart of this game I believe. There's still bugs, the English seriously needs work and the fact that it keeps freezing on certain scenes if you pick different answers is more than a little frustrating. I might come back and revise this review if the bugs and issues get fixed but as of right now (22/9) I highly advise taking it with a grain of salt.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

AlexTorch

My New Family Tree [v1.0.4a] [Two Jura]

Story = Well...the story is bad, of course still almost a demo, there is nothing to understand the system of good boy/bad boy also the options at the start of the game (the difficult) make no sense, what kind of changes those options make?
    Renders = Good renders, nothing really special, but we have so far good ones.
    Sound = Except the rpgmaker sounds, there is no music.
    Bugs = This version (1.0.4a) have a lot of bugs, from granny freezing, from the teacher portrait that don't disappear.
    Amount of content = Well...the amount of the content in this game is really low, the game itself is not a "demo" or a "beta", but so far, from the older version, to this one, almost nothing have changed, and you can complete at most 15min, the only thing that you can waste more time if the pictures and the "bullshit" that you can find,with the game don't say what purpose have.

In the geral, the idea of the game is good, have good renders, but the history is bad (what mother don't talk to a kid in years, because of the father?) and from the demo of almost 10 months ago from this one, almost nothing changed (of course, we have somenting here, somenting there) is a horrible game? Is not, but damn, need some good work.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

patrickB

So, I got stuck at the door and thought it was a bug , but I didn't noticed before playing it was only a demo, ha ha :LOL:
    Hey, played for like 1 hour (yeah, I'm slow at these kind of games) and no bugs encountered ! I like the game !
    It worked smooth, interface is nice, and although it's RPGM, with it's typical 'walking around all the time', it has some nice elements that make it 'fun'. Like searching for things, interaction with the side characters, etc...
    And most importantly it has a lot of fetishes I like very much : nice renders of females with big tits, old - young interaction, horsie action, ...

My advise/requests to [Two Jura]:
    - Add image gallery (you could make it of the 'play to unlock' type ?): otherwise it's a pity not to be able to see the nice renders again after playing. Or (like in many other rpgm games) make images accesible in seperate folder, don't wrap them in the exe file like it is now.
    - make it possible to hide the text box (tried a lot of keys, but was not able to hide it?)
    Looking forward to next update !