VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - MNTRS [v1.2] [DescoNTR]

1. 2.00 star(s)

drowsy

Everything that makes people hate NTR, and I say that as a fan of the genre.

The game seems to be a result of a series of bad decisions, which might all seem like evidence of horrible taste. But, a more charitable explanation would be that the developer and fans are actually suffering some sort of condition. I'm left wondering what scarring events made the developers and the people who like the game the way they are. I'll mention two factors.

Firstly , why would you position the mother as someone the MC is supposed to be jealous of? "Mother NTR" does not make sense. Is the player supposed to identify with a young boy who is in love with his mother? Why? Why would you identify with that? What happened to you?

Secondly, the text is in all caps and without punctuation. This adds to the evidence that the author was dropped on his head at some point in childhood, making him mentally remain in that state ever since and hence explaining why he would make the MC a young boy. It still doesn't explain him being interested in his mother's sexual activities, but that could be some sort of side-effect of the medical treatment.

All in all, I have to give it at least two stars purely out of empathy with the developer and fans. Whatever made them enjoy this game was clearly debilitating and traumatic.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

barracuda66

The game in its version 1.2 seems good to me, obviously it is the beginning of the story, still very short. Graphically it is normal.
    The mother is very bimbo style.
    You are left wanting more in this version of the game.
    I hope it continues on the right track and with many more updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Chelas123

The renders are good AF, but I suggest to the dev that he should implement POV in MC mon's site giving a better view to the player.

The writting could be more elaborate but fulfills its task.

Overall a pretty unique and hot game, I hope the dev can continue with it, cheers and keep the good job dude!