Seeking Moaning Rpg maker Mv

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know to get moaning sex sounds in rpg maker or plugin I need help also does anyone else know anything about how to add different pixel sprite clothes rpg maker or custom pixel sprite clothing ?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know to get moaning sex sounds in rpg maker or plugin I need help also does anyone else know anything about how to add different pixel sprite clothes rpg maker or custom pixel sprite clothing ?
I would first make a dumpy project to start with. :3
Like example, Start the RPG Maker MV Software, Make new project from "File" tab in Top left corner or press CTRL+N. >w<

Then in new pop up window put Name as "RPGMK_MV" or wat ever you want, Game title "RPGMK_MV" or wat ever U want, and then select the location U want the project 2 be saved in (And make sure the project save name location its really long like "C:\Users\Guest\Documents" is OK but not sumthin longer dan 20 character for windows users unless u alread patch UR windows to take paths longer than 20 or 30 characters). >w>

Next go to the saved project folder and U should see dis. :3
1697303424722.png
Folder "audio" is where custom audio is to be stored at and the audio format needs to have both OGG and M4A per audio file, Folder "data" is where everything is like scripts and etc that tells the game how 2 run, Folder "fonts" is where your custom fonts goes and it can only be TTF format, Folder "icon" is where icon format PNG image of 256x256 goes for your "game.exe" (I think), Folder "img" is where your custom images goes format of PNG only, Folder "js" is anotehr script fodler but its used for plugins instead of data files that use dfor the game's ground/base work (think of it as game improvement programs), and lastly is the Folder "movies" uses video format of WebM. :p

Note: I feel that each sub folder of each main folder in the game like "audio">"bmg" did not need a detailing on what these sub folders are because its pretty self explainatory as in "bmg" means BackGroundMusic. >w>

Last edited:
Reactions: prosmoker1