Seeking Mobile games

Akwardgey

Jun 8, 2017
can someone link me games that work on Android so far I've only been able to find summertime saga and would appreciate more

Reactions: SeanOzm25

Abadonna

Sep 26, 2017

Nutaku also have some

Gman1017

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone please let me know if I can play dreams of desire( up to the latest episode) on my phone. I have a galaxy s8 plus. Is there an emulator or can I download some app to play pc games? I'd would appreciate it. Thanks for taking time out of your day to even read about my request.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Can someone please let me know if I can play dreams of desire( up to the latest episode) on my phone. I have a galaxy s8 plus. Is there an emulator or can I download some app to play pc games? I'd would appreciate it. Thanks for taking time out of your day to even read about my request.
Just go to the link posted by@johnnypowers above you

Osiris Mavora

Oct 13, 2017
can someone link me games that work on Android so far I've only been able to find summertime saga and would appreciate more
You'll find Ren'py to android ports here

Spear1403

His Website -

His Discord -

SV650Racer

Mar 15, 2018
Pretty new to this site. Seems very complicated to find the thread or topic you are actually looking for.
I have some sites you can go to and download Android game apks.
I just have to post a couple more times before I can post Links.

SV650Racer

Mar 15, 2018
On this site just go to the search icon and type in mobile.
The following threads are games that are have Android download links.
Just make sure to download the MEGA app from the playstore and create a free account first. This makes things a whole lot easier.
Good luck.