Model creator

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
Hey I would think this question goes here but i wanted to know what is used to make the game character models. Being a Dik is made with Daz 3D? Love Change and Chemical Change looks to be Koikatsu? Then there is Master of the earth: Reborn and Battle of the bulges.
Then some Examples from E-Hentai. Koikatsu? Another example . Last is the artist all his comics look to be same engine or app?
I just want to mess around with models without having to spend money if possible. I mean I know of Daz3D, Honey Select and Koikatsu. But have never used any of them just seen the names now and then and the occasional Koikatsu and Honey select pop here.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Daz Studio: Being a Dik, Master of the Earth: Reborn, Battle of the bulges, and the redfired0g creation you linked.
Koikatsu: Chemical Change, and perhaps Wacky Changes.
Honey Select: Love change.
Unsure: Twisted Fate ; don't feel like something made with Daz Studio.

I just want to mess around with models without having to spend money if possible. I mean I know of Daz3D, Honey Select and Koikatsu. But have never used any of them just seen the names now and then and the occasional Koikatsu and Honey select pop here.
And the real question is... ?

"What software can I use to mess with models without spending money" ?

If it's your question, then the answer is: whatever free (or available for free) software that have free (or available for free) assets.

Reactions: Xenon-San