Moderator ???

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I have currently done a Visual Novel, with first chapter... I am asking if anyone could possibly help with getting it uploaded, and put in the correct catagory here... Already have a megalink...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The OP mentioned Visual Novel, not game, which I can confirm as it's a 'linear visual novel' from conversations with the OP. It might be more appropriate for the Comics section in that case. Posting it in the Games section might piss people off, as there aren't any decision gates in the story/no forks.

The OP is looking for a Moderator or Uploader that can assist with creating the download mirrors and such that are required for such posts. As to where to post linear VN's, that isn't entirely clear.

The last time I posted a comic, I posted it here in General and asked a moderator to move it to the appropriate section, after double checking my post for compliance and creating the appropriate mirrors for me. It's been a while though, so where comics should be posted for review these days is a good question. Reading Muttdoggy's recent post on the subject, it looks like it should go here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/comic-animation-requests.45/
The OP will create a thread there once he's found someone that can assist in creating the required mirrors. The OP just has a Mega account, and just wants to share the story he created.

So yeah, is there a moderator or uploader out there that is willing to assist a 'newbie' to this process and that is willing to create the necessary mirrors?

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld