Moderators delete bad votes because the producer is whinning around

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It is not the first time a staff member delete a vote when you vote a game bad.

You have to wrote 200 words and nobody else as the staff can see what somebody wrote why you vote like you vote.

When a game is awful because it is buged like hell and a producer have no interested in bug fixing so I need not to wait for the next version in the hope he would fix it.

I played the game around 20 minutes in game 4-6 weeks and a lot of functions don`t work.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rumors-filming-v0-ef_it.145546/

The producer spamed only around with his answers and said only his game work.

In no point he said this is not true because it works others as you think and this is so.

To see in a game after a playtime around 20 minutes only masturbating and cloth changing pics for a game that like the producer is near done is nothing.

You can save so it is not a problem after a time to try out if anything change when you choose other choices and nothing.

Aso when you have after a playtime maybe after 30 minutes it is a bad game because you do nothing as click on a field and you can`t choose anything. To click all time on the same field that after a game play time 20 minutes above it shows that the producer learned nothing to code a good game. And a game you play around 20 minutes and do all time the same without results shows that the producer haven`t learned to make a game interesting and motivation the player to play further.

It was not the first time staff member delete the review when you vote the game bad because the producer is whinning around by staff members.

And sometimes by good votes by such a game it can be aso a sheep from the producer that vote that the game is good.

We have here a lot of good games and for this game nobody should waste his time.

Last edited:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
How do you have 2.6k posts but you still can't form a coherent English sentence? I barely understood half of your ramblings. That doesn't bode well for the quality of your reviews. But yeah, I'm sure there's a big conspiracy by the mods for some shitty little HTML game nobody has ever heard of.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Ironic that you say the moderators deleted your reviews because the developer is whining around when the one who is whining is you because you refuse to read words. I played the game, wanting to validate you. I can't validate you. The game functions. Is it counter-intuitive? Sure, but the developer even said how it worked and you refused to listen labeling the game as broken. There's a difference between labeling something as non-functional and labeling something as bad. You insist the game is non-functional. If you said it was bad because the systems are counter-intuitive, while sounding like a reasonable person, they probably would have left it up.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
I can definitely say I've had negative reviews of mine removed for rules positive reviews didn't follow but I gotta say based on the op, I'm in favor of your review being removed since I had a stroke reading your first sentence.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I don't remember what thread it was, but I want to go back on what I said once. At that time I was believing that looking at a member rank was totally useless. It was either just an information regarding the number of post, or some customized personal thoughts.

But well, here's the case where it's useful and let you avoid loosing time reading a totally uninteresting whining post.

Reactions: Glib_Gentleman