Moderators: some information, please

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I just had a ton of posts deleted from a game thread. I don't actually care all that much about topical things being deleted (mostly meaning NTR nonsense), but I haven't posted to that thread for months and I honestly have no idea what I wrote that got deleted. Could you perhaps give some indication, when you mass-delete, what it is you're moderating? Because I honestly have no clue. I'd like to know viz future posts, obvs.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Three posts counts as "a ton"? I'll be honest, I've read the posts and I have zero fucking clue what youre talking about, here's one of the three:

Bless you on your journey, and may you find peace at its end.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I honestly have no idea what I wrote that got deleted. Could you perhaps give some indication, when you mass-delete, what it is you're moderating? Because I honestly have no clue. I'd like to know viz future posts, obvs.
If it's a mass-delete - that is the explanation in itself. Sometimes there is such a numerous amount of posts which are off-topic for a game thread (an example would be the diversion into AI discussions and other games discussions in the Summertime Saga thread for the past week - where several pages (5???) were nothing more than AI discussions and similar). Instead of addressing every post being deleted, even ones which are on-topic but are simply debris among the tornado of tantrums, the moderators simply delete the multitude in one fell swoop.

If you don't remember, then yours is likely one of the non-offensive posts that were part of the mass-delete - and/or quoted posts that were deleted that now make your comments moot.

TLDR; don't worry about it.

effervescentdev

Half-Succubus Moreira Valentina
Game Developer
May 24, 2024
Blessings on your journey to find your posts and may you find peace at its end.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
just learn from your mistake and move on.

Blessings on your posts that will find your peace and may the force be with you.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer
Jan 22, 2024
For being a well-known member with a lot of experience behind you, based in your statistics, I am surprised by the fact you are that worried by only three deleted posts. I mean, seriously? If I had so much time in the site like you have, I bet I would have more than three post deleted along the way.

Anyway, blessings on your journey to find your posts and may you find peace at its end.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Three posts counts as "a ton"? I'll be honest, I've read the posts and I have zero fucking clue what youre talking about, here's one of the three:
Four according to my mentions (I'm talking about deletions in the Haley's Story thread, not Radiant, which is where your quote is from). And I'm really very much at peace, thank you everyone, but when deletions happen in the midst of some ongoing nonsense, I at least know why they happened and what I shouldn't do again, but when they happen so long after the fact it's difficult to remember what I did. Hence the post.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Four according to my mentions (I'm talking about deletions in the Haley's Story thread, not Radiant, which is where your quote is from). And I'm really very much at peace, thank you everyone, but when deletions happen in the midst of some ongoing nonsense, I at least know why they happened and what I shouldn't do again, but when they happen so long after the fact it's difficult to remember what I did. Hence the post.
Yeah, that was waaaay back, Feb 10th. You were having an argument with a dude that started with DMD, so the mod deleted the whole thread, rather than cherry pick the on topic posts.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So, just to give this thread some context, the quote that preglovr12 shared was from Radiant, and it came about because I compared the MC's reaction to his situation to that of the MC in Single Again, for what I think are obvious reasons. After which there was a long subthread about the Single Again MC, so I wasn't surprised that it was deleted, but the quote was for someone who said he was now motivated to play Single Again. Again, I wasn't even slightly surprised that the thread went away. My first post was on-topic, but the next twenty posts weren't, so... ‍

I posted because of the HS deletions, which (as noted) were in February, and I obviously had zero memory of what I'd written so very long ago. I honestly still don't, but whatever.