Seeking Modern-day RPGM games?

Jul 3, 2019
Was wondering if there are any fleshed-out/complete RPGM games set in the present day? All of them seem to be medieval themed and I'm not a big fan. I liked Succubus, so some that are like that - minimal combat, lewd scenes that just occur, etc - are preferred but ill take any with the right theme. Please don't recommend any games with unavoidable NTR. Thanks in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp
Aug 8, 2018
My New Life is a masterpiece (not the remake), as it has a crazy long storyline and plenty of fuckable characters, however it does come with quite a bit of grind (little or no combat) and the creator's english is quite poor. Lust epidemic and Treasure of Nadia on the other hand comes with great HD character models and fully animated scenes (some of the best in this website) and the creator's stories are always well structured and intriguing. Other games also include: the artifact trilogy, bone's tales:the manor, urban demons (RPGMAKER VX ACE), and Anna's Exciting Affection, Fleeting Iris, and Lily of the Valley (if you like fem protag). I almost forgot Succulence, however the game alternates between a modern, normal world and a magical medieval world (most events occur in the modern world though)