3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

frenchy

May 4, 2017
"Activate Windows"
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

1. Open PowerShell -> copy/paste exactly the following string -> irm | iex
  2. Press 1 once the menu loads
  3. 0 to exit once complete
Hey thanks for this! i recently changed my mother board and ever since my computer didnt recognise my copy of windows...so thanks again!

Reactions: excalibur106

Elpaca101

Aug 11, 2020
i did the second event at the gloryhole and it says thats it no more content did i do something wrong?

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Does the spanking scene(s) differ on what sex you choose to be? I ask because I played some games that do do that.

Hlamster

Mar 4, 2024
So there is a game breaking bug in 0.3.4.0. When you choose "use the computer" and if this is a last scene with Josh, then you will not receive any other tasks and can just walking and do nothing.
Also there is some changes to Emelie's breast(?), so expect some clipping issues and wrong nipples position with some outfits.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ModernLuxury-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: jmoney1000

fedest88

Jul 1, 2018
Something is very bugged with the webcam show wish josh, the "dildo vaginal" prompt is stuck on the screen and the scene with josh does not progress

Reactions: masaker12345

fedest88

Jul 1, 2018
So there is a game breaking bug in 0.3.4.0. When you choose "use the computer" and if this is a last scene with Josh, then you will not receive any other tasks and can just walking and do nothing.
Also there is some changes to Emelie's breast(?), so expect some clipping issues and wrong nipples position with some outfits.
Kind of a lackluster update this time but well... keeping hope its moving forward

masaker12345

Jul 2, 2018
found a a bug (I am not sure if someone already reported it) in the game version 0.3.4.0. After I finish Josh route with sex on his bed, I go next to the cam route and when Josh comes to my room cutscene, right after that I can move freely (in the awkward position tho) but the view stays locked on. I can even leave the room :D Hope that helps, otherwise feel free to ask more details :)

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes