3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys and gals - I gave Josh a hand job and I was sold off to Don - I don't know how to change clothes and I'm stuck in the towel servicing drinks - I bought some and still can't find them - can anybody help please and thank you

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Hey guys and gals - I gave Josh a hand job and I was sold off to Don - I don't know how to change clothes and I'm stuck in the towel servicing drinks - I bought some and still can't find them - can anybody help please and thank you
you cant change clothes in chapter 2 right now however in chapter 2 the outfit system is completely different so you might have bugged the game out somehow. also it should automatically change your clothing to a new outfit once you get sold off. the drinks get put onto the wooden tray to the immediate right of the console you use to make the drinks.

there is a guide if you need it but you've missed out on content. i assume you interacted with Josh while he was passed out on the couch and while he was passed out on the bed too. for the 1st time only choose one or the other, otherwise you will start chapter 2 early and lose out on all the other cool stuff.

i recommend you restart the game and now that you know what your doing it will go quicker :)

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
you cant change clothes in chapter 2 right now however in chapter 2 the outfit system is completely different so you might have bugged the game out somehow. also it should automatically change your clothing to a new outfit once you get sold off. the drinks get put onto the wooden tray to the immediate right of the console you use to make the drinks.

there is a guide if you need it but you've missed out on content. i assume you interacted with Josh while he was passed out on the couch and while he was passed out on the bed too. for the 1st time only choose one or the other, otherwise you will start chapter 2 early and lose out on all the other cool stuff.

i recommend you restart the game and now that you know what your doing it will go quicker :)
Thank you for your reply - I did restart and I did the photoshoots and Ethan bought her and sold her off lol - I can't win - Yes she starts with Dan with a skirt and shirt but when she takes a shower she is stuck in the towel for the rest until I gave up doing the same things - I bought her clothes but I have been all over the apartment and can't find them - I figured out the tray and the drinks and I'm working the last stall after serving the 2nd rough of drinks - The clothes thing has me stumped - Maybe I will just try the second one with Dan without being sold rather than just start that one from the beginning - Thanks again you have been helpful

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Thank you for your reply - I did restart and I did the photoshoots and Ethan bought her and sold her off lol - I can't win - Yes she starts with Dan with a skirt and shirt but when she takes a shower she is stuck in the towel for the rest until I gave up doing the same things - I bought her clothes but I have been all over the apartment and can't find them - I figured out the tray and the drinks and I'm working the last stall after serving the 2nd rough of drinks - The clothes thing has me stumped - Maybe I will just try the second one with Dan without being sold rather than just start that one from the beginning - Thanks again you have been helpful
doing the photoshoot with dan is how to canonically end chapter 1 and is the normal way to go to chapter 2.
if you are still talking about finding clothes in chapter 1 then they are in the closet which you need to open the door for in your room, which is to the immediate right of the bedroom door.
i dont think you can change your clothing in chapter 2 right now so im a little confused.
the only time you are in a towel in chapter 2 is after you take a shower then you go to the charging station and end the day and it resets your clothes back to normal.
there is a feature in the earlier builds that let you buy and wear clothes, tattoo, ect. and you can customize at the recharging station but dont do it after you take the shower or you will trigger the next day. do it before the shower or after you wake up.
what version are you playing because the current version is 3.4.0. it says it when you pause the game top left or on the name of the folder when you extract it from the .zip file.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
doing the photoshoot with dan is how to canonically end chapter 1 and is the normal way to go to chapter 2.
if you are still talking about finding clothes in chapter 1 then they are in the closet which you need to open the door for in your room, which is to the immediate right of the bedroom door.
i dont think you can change your clothing in chapter 2 right now so im a little confused.
the only time you are in a towel in chapter 2 is after you take a shower then you go to the charging station and end the day and it resets your clothes back to normal.
there is a feature in the earlier builds that let you buy and wear clothes, tattoo, ect. and you can customize at the recharging station but dont do it after you take the shower or you will trigger the next day. do it before the shower or after you wake up.
what version are you playing because the current version is 3.4.0. it says it when you pause the game top left or on the name of the folder when you extract it from the .zip file.
I still can't change clothes in the second one with Dan - I tried the recharge station and it doesn't work - once I take that first shower I'm stuck in a towel for the rest of the episode which I have yet to find the end to yet - It just plays in loops over and over again doing the same old things - I like the game but I think this one I will delete and forget - its just too buggy and the coding isn't very good - I looked at the walkthrough and it hasn't been updated in a long time so its like he gave up on it - Oh well it has potential - Thanks again for your help and replay it is much appreciated

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
I still can't change clothes in the second one with Dan - I tried the recharge station and it doesn't work - once I take that first shower I'm stuck in a towel for the rest of the episode which I have yet to find the end to yet - It just plays in loops over and over again doing the same old things - I like the game but I think this one I will delete and forget - its just too buggy and the coding isn't very good - I looked at the walkthrough and it hasn't been updated in a long time so its like he gave up on it - Oh well it has potential - Thanks again for your help and replay it is much appreciated
yes its a little buddy right now. i really thing ur game is just corrupter a bit but aside from that the dev locked a bunch of features for right now while he is redoing the second chapter and parts of the first chapter.
If you want to see the other versions of the game there is another website i use that saves all the versions that upload to it called and i suggest playing v0.2.3.1 and prior because that is from right before it was all disabled.
anyway hope i helped a little :)

Reactions: Hlamster and rlduck

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
i suggest playing v0.2.3.1 and prior because that is from right before it was all disabled.
Assuming you're talking about ch.2 being disabled/not endless without purchasable clothing, I'm pretty sure the last version that had all that active was 0.2.7.0. I still have it saved on my PC because of that. Not trying to be rude, just thought it was worth pointing out. Also worth noting that 0.2.9.0 was the last version for a somewhat reliable ch.1 clothing bug so you can view most of the scenes around the apartment with different outfits if you purposely bug out the interactions. Hopefully the dev will get around to adding clothing selection for all chapters in future updates..

Also released for public, although another minor update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlamster

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
After the last update the game doesnt starting anymore now. Black load screen need to CTRL + ALT SUPPR....
Could be because of "ModernLuxury_PCD3D_SM6.upipelinecache" or something similar, delete it in appdata folder, been happening to me the past few updates.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\ModernLuxury\Saved

Reactions: algocalmin

Hlamster

Mar 4, 2024
0.2.9.0 was the last version for a somewhat reliable ch.1 clothing bug so you can view most of the scenes around the apartment with different outfits
You can do this in all versions with PC in bedroom. Save the game when you get a task to change clothes, then load, use the computer - this will skip one instruction from the list. Now you have one extra action in your "pocket", so you can skip one instruction and this of course can be instruction to change clothes, so as example you can do yoga naked(after Josh invites you to clean the house without clothes).

Reactions: combo_69
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes