Daz Modifying posing packs for thick / bbw characters

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Hello everyone searched everywhere with nothing found, very green with Daz and 3d all together. I'm working with thicker / bbw / plus sized characters and noticed all the posing packs cater to smaller / thin characters. With this I find my self painstakingly modifying most aspect of the posing from anything to sex scenes or just casual walking .

Is there some method I am missing for the poses to automatically detect the change in model width and correct it self according or is it more like clothing where no matter what adjustments will be required on the fly.

And lastly is there some way of automating this ? Would love to hear workaround for anyone with a similar issue. I would assume this goes for anything outside the parameters of the posing model.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone searched everywhere with nothing found, very green with Daz and 3d all together. I'm working with thicker / bbw / plus sized characters and noticed all the posing packs cater to smaller / thin characters. With this I find my self painstakingly modifying most aspect of the posing from anything to sex scenes or just casual walking .

Is there some method I am missing for the poses to automatically detect the change in model width and correct it self according or is it more like clothing where no matter what adjustments will be required on the fly.

And lastly is there some way of automating this ? Would love to hear workaround for anyone with a similar issue. I would assume this goes for anything outside the parameters of the posing model.
Two things,

Did you adjust rigging to shape after applying the charter shape.
Have you tried turning off the Joint Correctives

Beyond that an expensive model will have correctives built for it (They will usually specify)